GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU!"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/06/03 at 18:21
Regular
This forum is in dire need of help and posting - and you could be the ones who help it get back to it's former glory.

Please, just by giving up 2 posts a day YOU could make a difference to this forums future.

It could be used to make a well or... you get the idea.

Please. Help.
Mon 09/06/03 at 21:00
"I love yo... lamp."
I still come in here. I post stuff in here too. But it seems nobody actually looks at tghe forum names anymore. Most things end up in FOG chat or life. Which is stupid.
Sun 08/06/03 at 19:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I do visit this forum every few days... There just doesn't seem to be much to reply to!
Thu 05/06/03 at 14:27
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Everyone tends now to stick things in Life or Chat but there again there are not so many stories being written. I'm just as quilty, posted one story in here but tend to get better feedback from Life so everything goes in there now. I know of at least one person who normally makes some small comment just to let me know it's been read who seems to have missed the story I posted in here.

It's probably no good starting this campaign in here as I'm not sure who comes here regularly, maybe you should write a topic in Life (or did El Blokey do one a while ago?).
Thu 05/06/03 at 07:32
Regular
Nobody's going to go on this forum any more. I do'nt even think people know it's here. When I first arrived hear it was quite popular. Not that I can remember that much. I'm too old for this world.
Wed 04/06/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Festivus!"
I did that.

Twice.
Wed 04/06/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I try.
But it's a bit like holding a party in a ghost-town.
Wed 04/06/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Festivus!"
This forum is in dire need of help and posting - and you could be the ones who help it get back to it's former glory.

Please, just by giving up 2 posts a day YOU could make a difference to this forums future.

It could be used to make a well or... you get the idea.

Please. Help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.