GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Probably the coolest piece of news ever."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/06/03 at 00:40
Regular
Geckos are the coolest fly eaters in the world, Ill start saving up to get enuf stuff to cover both hands, then surely it will be quite easy to get my money back after that, ****** bank here i come to claim my overdraft fees back and all those penalties u charged me when I was minus £xxx overdrawn (revenge is sweet)
Wed 04/06/03 at 00:40
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Geckos are the coolest fly eaters in the world, Ill start saving up to get enuf stuff to cover both hands, then surely it will be quite easy to get my money back after that, ****** bank here i come to claim my overdraft fees back and all those penalties u charged me when I was minus £xxx overdrawn (revenge is sweet)
Wed 04/06/03 at 00:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You would also need to get some knee patches as well, you dont want to be putting all of your weight onto your arms.
Wed 04/06/03 at 00:47
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
true but it will pay itself off eventually now wheres that ruler and calculator... when is this material coming out?
Wed 04/06/03 at 00:49
"I love yo... lamp."
Heheh. I remember when I was out with a mate, we went to see Spiderman. We then had a bet on to see who could climb the highest in an alley in the city centre. I won. But what was really funny was the two policemen who walked down the alley to check up on us whilst trying not to look like they were watching us. The alley was clearly a dead end.
Wed 04/06/03 at 00:56
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
you can just imagine the size of the instructions that would come with the product...
10 pages on how to use it, and 1000 with all the legal disclaimers they can fit in, so as to cover them from lawsuits which may result from 'improper use' of it.

I can imagine the next set of those we'll sue anyone adverts...

"Dave recieved £22000 after recieving surgery to remove the Gekko like gloves after giving himself a 'protein shake'"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.