GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What The Hell Do I Do Now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/06/03 at 23:43
Regular
When I finish next year I'm going to get any old job to save up a bit of cash to go abroad for a while, something I've wanted to do for a while.

If I wasn't doing that, I'd be sending my CV to any company in my field of expertise/interest, I've been at Uni for 5 years now, and although originally I was considering an MSc, I've been there for what seems like ages, and I have massive debt, so I want to start paying it all back.
The idea of doing a post grad course is a painful one ... :)

I don't know chief, you know what you'd be happiest doing, the truth is I went to uni to give myself more time to think about what I wanted to do. Well I'm nearly there and still don't have a clue. The only thing I'm sure of is I want to see more of this planet before I 'settle down'.

After that I suppose I will have to get a job related to what I have learned, mainly to ensure I get a reasonable wage, but I won't know if its what I want to do until I've tried it.

Good luck with whatever you choose anyway
Tue 03/06/03 at 23:43
Regular
When I finish next year I'm going to get any old job to save up a bit of cash to go abroad for a while, something I've wanted to do for a while.

If I wasn't doing that, I'd be sending my CV to any company in my field of expertise/interest, I've been at Uni for 5 years now, and although originally I was considering an MSc, I've been there for what seems like ages, and I have massive debt, so I want to start paying it all back.
The idea of doing a post grad course is a painful one ... :)

I don't know chief, you know what you'd be happiest doing, the truth is I went to uni to give myself more time to think about what I wanted to do. Well I'm nearly there and still don't have a clue. The only thing I'm sure of is I want to see more of this planet before I 'settle down'.

After that I suppose I will have to get a job related to what I have learned, mainly to ensure I get a reasonable wage, but I won't know if its what I want to do until I've tried it.

Good luck with whatever you choose anyway
Tue 03/06/03 at 23:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hmmm, i guess i will be in the same boat. I know what job i would ideally like, but its not the sort of thing you would see advertised in new scientist magazine.

And the fact that im not exactly sure what other jobs will be open for me when i graduate.
Tue 03/06/03 at 23:53
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:

> the truth
> is I went to uni to give myself more time to think about what I wanted
> to do. Well I'm nearly there and still don't have a clue. The only
> thing I'm sure of is I want to see more of this planet before I
> 'settle down'.
>
I totally agree with the above, also Ive met many many people who end up happily in a job that has absolutely nothing to do with what they studied at uni.

Good luck and dont let it bog ur mind down, the last thing u need is a premature mid-life crisis based on decision making.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.