GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pokemon pearl"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Pearl'.
Wed 11/03/09 at 02:57
Regular
"cheatrs"
Could you help me find Darkri?
Wed 20/05/09 at 16:04
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Just throw it at a worthless Pokemon for kicks.
Wed 20/05/09 at 07:20
Regular
Mewtwo was easy with a Master Ball though :P

I know that's not a fair comparison, but was the only Pokémon I used the Master Ball for on the original.

Anyone know if there are any worthy 'mon for the Master Ball in Pearl/Diamond?
Tue 19/05/09 at 20:00
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Gotta remember these things are meant to be for the "general" gamer. Mewtwo was never that hard if you had a decent party. Maybe you were "OP".
Tue 19/05/09 at 17:54
Regular
..and would make him a more worthwhile catch...

He's supposed to be the game's toughest Pokémon - with the ability to change dimensions. Pearl's Mewtwo essentially.

The guide (I'm not sure why I bought it) suggested it was a toughie to catch.

My Electivire froze its butt in one punch!
Tue 19/05/09 at 15:47
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
> Or maybe his legendary skills lie elsewhere....in making a
> mighty good lasagne say?

Now that would be super effective.
Tue 19/05/09 at 15:17
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Maybe he is legendary because he looks good, or is hard to find rather than his battle abilities?

Or maybe his legendary skills lie elsewhere....in making a mighty good lasagne say?
Mon 18/05/09 at 08:22
Regular
On the subject of Pokémon Pearl (not starting a new thread to post this...) I just went up against the 'Legendary' Palkia in Pearl - Electivire's ice punch froze him and a single Ultra Ball caught him. Legendary my backside!

I'm actually disappointed at how easy that was!
Sat 14/03/09 at 15:41
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
The short answer?
You will find it almost impossible.

The long answer?
Darkrai was given out at the premier of the 10th Pokemon movie, "Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai." If you didn't go, you'll have to find someone that did and trade them for theirs.

The in-game Darkrai event still needs a Key Item, and it'll be given away soon enough apparently
Fri 13/03/09 at 21:00
Regular
have you got a avtion replay if u have use that and get the cheats of the weband if you do net hae a action replay you need to do a special eventin china and win i.

hope it helps
Wed 11/03/09 at 02:57
Regular
"cheatrs"
Could you help me find Darkri?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.