GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ludacris taken Ja Rules role in 2 Fast 2 Furious?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/06/03 at 19:57
Regular
Bad rappers?

Why has no-one mentioned Jay-Zeeeeeeeeeee yet? He's rubbish.

Yet he's convinced Beyonce that having him on her records is a good idea? AND she lets him boff her?

I'm miffed.
Fri 06/06/03 at 15:31
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
mikelar wrote:

---Ah yes, the old "It's their opinion" line. Yes mate, I know
---it's his
---opinion; but if I didn't argue it, it wouldn't be a very interesting
---SR Forum now, would it?

So you admit that you were arguing for the sake of it - how pointless. The forum dosn't need arguements to make it interesting and if you think otherwise then you're obviously unable to create a stimulating conversation....
---------------------

No, I said "BUT. IF. I. DID. NOT. ARGUE. IT," I didn't say "I argue for the sake of it", they're two different things completely, and if you stop wetting your pants at the thought of trying to get one over on me, you'll realise this yourself.
Fri 06/06/03 at 15:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Christ.

I have absoloutely no clue about what you are talking about.

FF2 (or whatever) will be just as rubbish as the first, with more cars.

Woo'!'

Candy Cane walks, down.....
Fri 06/06/03 at 15:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mikelar wrote:
> Im sorry lalakersrule, i did realise later that you might have meant
> to put the sauce as it was a song title. I just never heard it,
> sorry. :)

Hey no worries, simple misunderstanding that's all.
Fri 06/06/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Selected"
Im sorry lalakersrule, i did realise later that you might have meant to put the sauce as it was a song title. I just never heard it, sorry. :)

Virtuoso, i think you missed the point about the 50 cent line. People here were saying things like "look at this line, it's stupid, he's a rubbish rapper" and I'm saying 50 cent knew it was stupid because of the next line which nobody bothered to type. It was never a case of whether he said it or not.

> Ah yes, the old "It's their opinion" line. Yes mate, I know it's his
> opinion; but if I didn't argue it, it wouldn't be a very interesting SR > Forum now, would it?

So you admit that you were arguing for the sake of it - how pointless. The forum dosn't need arguements to make it interesting and if you think otherwise then your obviously unable to create a stimulating conversation....
Fri 06/06/03 at 12:02
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Also, it's between Eminem and 2Pac for who's got the best lyrics.

Both of them kicks.
Fri 06/06/03 at 12:00
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Kastro wrote:

..(2Pac, etc etc..,) but then there was Biggie who was the best out of those lyricaly...
--------------

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you again.

And, without "dissing" your opinion, as we all know you're entitled to it; 2Pacs lyrics were far superior to Biggies. 'Pacs had meaning to them, ALL OF THEM, and their message is still strong today as it ever was.
Fri 06/06/03 at 10:47
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
I may have put it wrong when i said Ja is a better rapper than Eminem, what i meant to say is that i prefer his songs overall. Eminem can write great lyrics but his voice does my head, its too high and Ja Rule also has better beats.

Ja Rule and Eminem are two different kinds of music, Rap has grown so much that it is now dividing into sub genres, you have Rap (not to be confused with Rap the name for the music as a whole) which is artists such as Eminem, Dre, 2 Pac, Biggie, Nas and DMX. This focusses more on lyrics, and less on beats however 2 Pac was blessed with a great producer (Suge Knight)as well as being able to produce himself and Dre who is a great producer himself also have amazing beats which is why they are the best overall Rap artists, but then there was Biggie who was the best out of those lyricaly.

The second sub genre is Hip Hop this focus more on beats, this is the kind of music people dance to, artists in this category include Ja Rule, Jay Z, 2 Pac and Snoop Dogg. All the artists who do Hip Hop music originally would have done Rap first to breakthrough, 2 Pac mixed his styles up which is why he is in both categorys. Hip Hop is more the kind of music you dance to and artists also get more money from it as it sells more which is why artists such as Ja Rule and Jay Z are more well known in countries outside of the US than Nas and DMX, even though most Rap fans would tell you Nas and Dmx are eaisily better.

The third sub genre is a new one creted by Nelly it is known as Pop Hop as the name suggests it basically pop music that has rap in it so it really should not even be conted as Rap music.

In general i prefer Rap to Hip Hop but that doesnt mean i dont prefer some Hip Hop artists to some Rap artists for example i cant stand Eminem but i like Ja Rule (mainly his early stuff) which is why i prefer his songs to Eminems.
Wed 04/06/03 at 01:01
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
2Pac is the best.
Tue 03/06/03 at 21:35
Regular
Random Hero wrote:
> One line from his new song is "I love you like a fat kid loves
> cake"

That actually made me LOL when I first heard it.
Tue 03/06/03 at 20:36
Regular
Method Man and KRS-One rule.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.