GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THOSE FILMS!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/02/01 at 21:58
Regular
I have saw many a film in my (short) lifetime (1) some poor and boring (2) some okay to see once (3) and those that leave you thinking about it so much that you watch it over and over again and then buy it for yourself.

Now the third option fits into the greatest films ever made. I have many favourites including my ealier favourites 'Back to the Future' and 'Indiana Jones' they changed the way I played my childhood games. Now the films I have seen that I love include: 'SCHINDLERS LIST' 'SAVING PRIVATE RYAN' 'DIE HARD' 'GODFATHER' 'THE SIXTH SENSE' 'BRAVEHEART' these are just a few of my favourites, but the affect some of them have had on me and the way I think is amazing.

So what I am trying to say is that some films if made good can be more than just a story it can really get the idea into peoples mind. Thanks for reading, I hope i do not sound to insane -SHEEPY
Thu 08/02/01 at 16:40
maybe we could make it Three winners....pleeeaaasseee!

Never mind!
Thu 08/02/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
yes I am brilliant thank you! I don't know what to choose Jimmy, maybe M:I:2 cause I have alll those good films on video! shakey no propblem for helping you win **SHEEPY looking all proud of hiself**

Limp Bizkit do the song for M:I:2, great music, I GOT A REPLY FROM FRED DURST HA HA!
Thu 08/02/01 at 14:43
Regular
I won as well. Cheers Sheepy for starting this topic and thankyou special reserve for the DVD.

Special Reserve Rocks !!!
Thu 08/02/01 at 12:34
You won with this!!!!

Well done SHEEPY, what DVD are you going to choose as your prise Ild choose "Dogma" or maybe "Braveheart"
Thu 08/02/01 at 01:16
I think that truly great films are made only when the Directer and Producers are willing to take a risk rather then bring out something they know will sell. Films which will shake you up or redefine genres. Recently I think Fight Club was a masterpeice, however it got heavly criticised by narrow minded critics.
Wed 07/02/01 at 20:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
WHOOOOO I WON WITH THIS! THANKS SR this is the best site ever!
Tue 06/02/01 at 22:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I would have also have added those films Jimmy, they are all brilliant too! I suppose there are some others films I just can't think!

Tue 06/02/01 at 21:41
Absolutely SHEEPY, all of those films you mentioned are great Ild also like to add PHILADELPHIA, THE THIN RED LINE and THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. Which are great films that really make you think!

If you want a quality film then rent out "High Fidelity", its one of the few movies Ive seen lately thats actually good!

Does anyone know if that Jackie Chan movie "Shanghi Noon" is any good???
Tue 06/02/01 at 16:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree with you, there are not enough quality films coming out!
Tue 06/02/01 at 16:17
Regular
I agree with you some films have that quality to actually change your views or opinions. I think Fight Club is a film that would come under that category and the book is even better. But few films do that and I think it would be great if more writers and directors can come up with films that change instead of just entertaining you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.