GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's Official and I nedd your help!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/02/01 at 20:18
Regular
It's official special reserve are calling back copies of WWF No Mercy at the end of this month details on what to do are in the next free issue that members recieve. Also could someone tell me how to get the final percent in WWF No Mercys WWF championship mode(It's the block on the far right at the bottom that I can't get). I hear you get to select TLC matches if you compete this to 100%.
Fri 09/02/01 at 23:07
Regular
"Back in black"
good. has anyone here tried the cheats on this site?www.wrestlewire.com/games/news/451.shtml
please tel me if u have
Fri 09/02/01 at 20:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> Azzido, there is no TLC! No, I haven't completed it yet, but I have
> followed this game since it was announced, and if there is a TLC
> match no-one on the web has found it! I'd be very interested if you
> had any proof.

Azzidos right mate. I've got it, I'd always expected something special since the N64 magazine I read said in it's reveiw, "and you have to complete them all to find out what the special suprise at the end is"
Fri 09/02/01 at 18:13
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Azzido, there is no TLC! No, I haven't completed it yet, but I have followed this game since it was announced, and if there is a TLC match no-one on the web has found it! I'd be very interested if you had any proof.
Fri 09/02/01 at 12:11
chrizzyt wrote:
> hey, nice 1 azzido! u do own the engish copy of the game, coz it
> mite only b the usa version and do u have to do it with any1
> particular, and do u no if theres a mud wrestling thing, i herd
> there was!? is raven winable 2? i no his uniform is there!

theres no raven no mud wrestling but there is a TLC match
Tue 06/02/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Back in black"
ok, im confused, moudly chesse sez there isnt, azzido set there is? whos rite?
Tue 06/02/01 at 18:20
Come back as the returning champion and win all but the 9th chapter lose even though it says you have to win and you will play Shawn Micheals for the championship!
Tue 06/02/01 at 18:17
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Fools...
There is NO TLC, no raven, no damn mudwrestling match! These are only rumors. You get nothing but bragging power if you get 100%. Whoever told you this was lying.
Tue 06/02/01 at 17:46
Regular
"Back in black"
hey, nice 1 azzido! u do own the engish copy of the game, coz it mite only b the usa version and do u have to do it with any1 particular, and do u no if theres a mud wrestling thing, i herd there was!? is raven winable 2? i no his uniform is there!
Tue 06/02/01 at 15:20
My copy of No mercy is working fine. Yes tlc matches are included but you've gotta get 100% in all the belts. The tlc matches are so cool!
Mon 05/02/01 at 21:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Has anybody else got a TLC match is it all lies that I have heard and will the little error about not being able to lose the match be fixed for the non-bugged No Mercy games?
Oh yeah and iv'e also heard on a website that a new WWF game is in the works for Nintendo. Looks like everyones gonna get excited over this one too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.