GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newbie's Lament"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 11:12
Regular
Listen guys, and this is mainly addressed at the username Light and now Goatboy, I don't know what your problem is with me. I don't see where I've offended you to bring about this, the only factor I can see is that I'm new.

If I'd flamed people, spammed the forum, then fair enough I'd expect hostility, but I haven't, and won't.

If you have a problem then just come right out and say it here, or shut up. In Light's case, he/she is a normal user, but whoever Goatboy is, he/she is a notable.

Last time I saw the definition of that in one of Special Reserve's magazines it was someone who added something special to the forum, who was generally friendly. I've not chatted with any other notables on the forum, but I've seen them post, and they are not like Goatboy. If they were, then I think these forums would be even less appealing than they are.

One of the thing's I liked about these forums when I was just reading them, not posting - this was before I signed up - was that it had areas other than games to talk about. It does, but they seem mostly full of people arguing over generally stupid things.

I'm not going to spend time addressing the stupidity of a few on this forum who seem to have a problem with me posting here, there are a hell of a lot better forums with people who don't seem so hostile to new members. It may only be a minority doing this, but it's a minority I can live without, and that the rest of you should address also, otherwise you won't have anyone bother anymore.

I'm off to pastures new, and I hope you have fun with this Belldandy guy 'cause it's cost you someone who genuinaly wanted to discuss decent topics here, where as he, from what I've read on here this morning, seems more concerned with winding several of you up.

I would say nice knowing you, but I'll adjust to nice knowing some of you.
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:08
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
They both do spaces before their question/exclamation marks too.
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ethereal Paladin wrote:
> So subtle you won't even notice my peniss

I bet I will, I have an eye for that sort of thing.

I can only imagine the horrors I will have just said in a few minutes.
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:37
"period drama"
Blank wrote:
> Subtle changes. I AM A STINKING TRAMPY FREAK. I LIKE MEN AND EATING CARPET.

So subtle you won't even notice.
Sun 01/06/03 at 17:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ethereal Paladin wrote:
> Subtle changes.
> Sex puppy.

Subtle changes. Dirty beast.
Sun 01/06/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Otaku"
I'm calling you out Goatboy.

Proof, here, now, soon as you see this. Forget this "I can't tell you" stuff, makes you sound like Tony Blair this morning with his "I know, but I can't tell you" statements on Iraq's WOMD.

Put up, or shut up. So far, reading back, all I see is veiled reference to things like IP, which suggests that you're no master of information on that either. Unless you're some sad hacker type in disguise, hmm ?
Sat 31/05/03 at 22:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You know, I reckon we have about as much evidence that Halo Fan is Belldandy as the coalition did that Iraq had WoMD.

Ergo, if you think you're being treated unfairly, you really don't have a leg to stand on...
Sat 31/05/03 at 21:28
"period drama"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> I'm eating pedophilia adorned crackers. I have whole bunch, and
> some juice.
>
> *smug grin*

Subtle changes.
Sick puppy.
Sat 31/05/03 at 21:27
Regular
Ethereal Paladin wrote:
> On a side note - I'm eating a crumpet.
> It's my second.
> Yum.

I'm eating philadelphia adorned crackers. I have whole bunch, and some juice.

*smug grin*
Sat 31/05/03 at 21:24
"period drama"
On a side note - I'm eating a crumpet.
It's my second.
Yum.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:55
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> These are not manly ways of welcoming, so I stick with the male
> tradition of insult. This is a fine long standing tradition:

of course goatboy, you're a f*cking disgrace you fungus on lifes b*llocks .....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.