GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Reviews"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 19:39
Regular
Ok i was told that i should psot my reviews here because they don't have my DVd's to comment on. Tell me what you think of them.

Austin Powers GoldMember

Storyline: The Storyline to this movie is that Dr Evil and mini-me escape from prison and use a time machine to go back to 1975, so that they can get an evil mastermind called GoldMember (played my Mike Myers) who is from Holland. What Dr evil plans to do with GoldMember is helping him to Kidnap Nigel Powers (Austin powers Dad) and takes over the world in a time travel scheme. But like Always you can count on one man who is a secret—agent spy called Austin Powers to save the day, but what Austin powers needs is a time machine so that he can abolish the plans of his arch-nemeses Dr Evil. So he gets his gadgets from his old friend who is also very high asset to the secret service called Basal, and the gadget basal gives to Austin is a time travelling machine (a Voltswagon beetle painted in multi colour), so that Austin Powers can save his father and thwart the plans Dr Evil in a comedy – adventure filled with jokers and a gag which will keep you laughing from the start to end.

Description of Characters:
Austin Powers:

Austin Powers is one of the main characters in this movie and has been a comical genius throughout all of the Austin powers movies. His Character is the good guy that saves the day just in time and is the natural lady charmer, but he isn’t much of a heart throber in these days because Austin powers was Chriogeneticley frozen in the first movie in the swinging sixties and was unfrozen in 1999. Where Austin had not changed in any way the fads and stages of life had not passed him so it wasn’t not brushing your teeth and all peace and love any more even though the girls could not resist him in the 2nd and 1st movie.

Mini-Me:

Mini-me is not one of the main characters but features in most of the movie after being introduced in the last movie when Dr Evil comes back to life after being Chriogeneticley frozen and number 2 introduces Dr evil to his clone who is 1/8 pure evil but is also only from the prison Scott wants to be more with his dad and gives his father some of the things he has always wanted like sharks with laser beams attached to their head. SO after being left out and starting to feel lonely Min-me decides to swap forces and go help Austin powers confront the plans of Dr Evil.

What I Disliked:

There are only about two or three things I disliked about this movie and one of them was foxy Cleopatra played by Beyonce Knowles, because she kind of spoiled it with the personality of her character and didn’t really fit in with the other characters. And the ending wasn’t thought over to much really because you could see they were struggling to get a good finish to the story.

The Verdict:
If you have not seen this yet then I ask you Why not? With the big name actors like Mike Myers and Michael Cane it is a must see!
9/10

Liar Liar

This is a comedy/romance film. The film at the start grips you as Fletcher( Jim Carey) is a lawyer to his family. Fletcher has a really good relationship with his son. Fletcher played by Jim Carey is a lively type of character but in court he always lies to win. His ex-wife Audrey is played by Maura Tierney has falling in love with another man and this man have asked if Max (Justin Cooper) and Audrey would move in with him In Boston. Fletcher is not very happy as he wont see his son Max anymore. Jim Carey plays his role very well as he is a Lawyer and makes Max very happy by playing with him all the time he is off work. Max is a 4-year-old boy and looking forward to his life in Boston with Jerry( Audrey’s boyfriend), the next day is his birthday and his dad Fletcher cant make it as he is doing a law case or so he tells Audrey, but actually he is going a another woman’s house. The next day at around dinner table Max blows out his candles and wish that for just one day that his dad couldn’t lie. The following morning when Fletcher goes to work he tells everyone what he really thinks of them because Max’s wish came true so he can’t lie. The story was gripping and very funny throughout the film. The story wasn’t predictable at all. In the end Audrey,Max and Jerry board the plane to Boston, Fletcher only finds out when Audrey phones him. Fletcher rushes to the airport and hijacks a car and starts to climb up the plane to see where Max,Audrey and Jerry are. He cant see them so he chucks a shoe in front of the plane so it stops, in the process of doing so falls of the plane and breaks his leg. Audrey and max find out that it was Fletcher who everyone was crowding around and decides that there not going to Boston. My favourite bit in the film is where he is late for work and goes through every red light and gets pulled over by a Police officer and Fletcher shows him all the tickets he has because he cant lie, they confiscated his car he had to $500 to get it back. In my opinion this is a very good film for nearly all of the family with comedy and romance, this is a must see film if you want a film that makes you laugh a lot. I would give it 8/10
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Eezeepeezeezeepeeze"
It was more of a summary of plots for Liar Liar and Characters for Goldmember, so nopt really a review, and too little is used on opinion.
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Eezeepeezeezeepeeze"
Bad structure.
Fri 30/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The problem being that Goldmember was crap, and Liar Liar was a far superior film.
Fri 30/05/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
Ok i was told that i should psot my reviews here because they don't have my DVd's to comment on. Tell me what you think of them.

Austin Powers GoldMember

Storyline: The Storyline to this movie is that Dr Evil and mini-me escape from prison and use a time machine to go back to 1975, so that they can get an evil mastermind called GoldMember (played my Mike Myers) who is from Holland. What Dr evil plans to do with GoldMember is helping him to Kidnap Nigel Powers (Austin powers Dad) and takes over the world in a time travel scheme. But like Always you can count on one man who is a secret—agent spy called Austin Powers to save the day, but what Austin powers needs is a time machine so that he can abolish the plans of his arch-nemeses Dr Evil. So he gets his gadgets from his old friend who is also very high asset to the secret service called Basal, and the gadget basal gives to Austin is a time travelling machine (a Voltswagon beetle painted in multi colour), so that Austin Powers can save his father and thwart the plans Dr Evil in a comedy – adventure filled with jokers and a gag which will keep you laughing from the start to end.

Description of Characters:
Austin Powers:

Austin Powers is one of the main characters in this movie and has been a comical genius throughout all of the Austin powers movies. His Character is the good guy that saves the day just in time and is the natural lady charmer, but he isn’t much of a heart throber in these days because Austin powers was Chriogeneticley frozen in the first movie in the swinging sixties and was unfrozen in 1999. Where Austin had not changed in any way the fads and stages of life had not passed him so it wasn’t not brushing your teeth and all peace and love any more even though the girls could not resist him in the 2nd and 1st movie.

Mini-Me:

Mini-me is not one of the main characters but features in most of the movie after being introduced in the last movie when Dr Evil comes back to life after being Chriogeneticley frozen and number 2 introduces Dr evil to his clone who is 1/8 pure evil but is also only from the prison Scott wants to be more with his dad and gives his father some of the things he has always wanted like sharks with laser beams attached to their head. SO after being left out and starting to feel lonely Min-me decides to swap forces and go help Austin powers confront the plans of Dr Evil.

What I Disliked:

There are only about two or three things I disliked about this movie and one of them was foxy Cleopatra played by Beyonce Knowles, because she kind of spoiled it with the personality of her character and didn’t really fit in with the other characters. And the ending wasn’t thought over to much really because you could see they were struggling to get a good finish to the story.

The Verdict:
If you have not seen this yet then I ask you Why not? With the big name actors like Mike Myers and Michael Cane it is a must see!
9/10

Liar Liar

This is a comedy/romance film. The film at the start grips you as Fletcher( Jim Carey) is a lawyer to his family. Fletcher has a really good relationship with his son. Fletcher played by Jim Carey is a lively type of character but in court he always lies to win. His ex-wife Audrey is played by Maura Tierney has falling in love with another man and this man have asked if Max (Justin Cooper) and Audrey would move in with him In Boston. Fletcher is not very happy as he wont see his son Max anymore. Jim Carey plays his role very well as he is a Lawyer and makes Max very happy by playing with him all the time he is off work. Max is a 4-year-old boy and looking forward to his life in Boston with Jerry( Audrey’s boyfriend), the next day is his birthday and his dad Fletcher cant make it as he is doing a law case or so he tells Audrey, but actually he is going a another woman’s house. The next day at around dinner table Max blows out his candles and wish that for just one day that his dad couldn’t lie. The following morning when Fletcher goes to work he tells everyone what he really thinks of them because Max’s wish came true so he can’t lie. The story was gripping and very funny throughout the film. The story wasn’t predictable at all. In the end Audrey,Max and Jerry board the plane to Boston, Fletcher only finds out when Audrey phones him. Fletcher rushes to the airport and hijacks a car and starts to climb up the plane to see where Max,Audrey and Jerry are. He cant see them so he chucks a shoe in front of the plane so it stops, in the process of doing so falls of the plane and breaks his leg. Audrey and max find out that it was Fletcher who everyone was crowding around and decides that there not going to Boston. My favourite bit in the film is where he is late for work and goes through every red light and gets pulled over by a Police officer and Fletcher shows him all the tickets he has because he cant lie, they confiscated his car he had to $500 to get it back. In my opinion this is a very good film for nearly all of the family with comedy and romance, this is a must see film if you want a film that makes you laugh a lot. I would give it 8/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.