GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Idea for elections."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 15:28
Regular
Right.. many of you have probably noticed that past elekshuns have always been a two horse race. Well while making a cup of tea about 10 mins agoI thought of this idea.. and I discussed it with Chipseh (cheap pop lol) and he thought it was a good idea.

So basically my idea is:

The day before the election everyone votes for who they want to win and the next day after the count, the two members with highest votes will become the candidates and therefore are the only two who can be voted for making things sooooooo much easier.

Anyway what you all thing?

- Bazzman -
EEEEEYYYYY!! :)
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:28
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Right.. many of you have probably noticed that past elekshuns have always been a two horse race. Well while making a cup of tea about 10 mins agoI thought of this idea.. and I discussed it with Chipseh (cheap pop lol) and he thought it was a good idea.

So basically my idea is:

The day before the election everyone votes for who they want to win and the next day after the count, the two members with highest votes will become the candidates and therefore are the only two who can be voted for making things sooooooo much easier.

Anyway what you all thing?

- Bazzman -
EEEEEYYYYY!! :)
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
*yawns*
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
A pretty lame idea. Then you'd have to vote twice and I'm not sure Mr Snuggly would be able to take the pressure.
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:32
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
*cries*
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
And you put me in this too? :D

I said it was "ok". Gah.
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
*yawns* *yawns*
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:36
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
GAH!
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Secret Ballot.
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Now that's not a bad idea...a secret ballot. The thing is, the staff could manipulate the elections to serve their own devices.

Not that I'm casting doubt on the credibility and integrity of the staffers....
Fri 30/05/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
hehe, actually..

Great Idea Bazzman, no really..

I can see the headline now: "Bazzman Revolutionizes Notable Voting"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.