GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons to be created till ....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 10:51
Regular
From the sky magazine that came through the door this morning:

Matt Groening and his team are signed to make new episodes of the simpsons until at least 2005 (making it the longest running prime time series in US history) and more new installments of the current season are broadcast on Aky One this summer. Homer becomes boss of the power plant and fires Mr Burns, and a filmmaker decides to make a documentary and catches Bart doing something on camera that ruins his cool reputation.

Until 2005, that is milking.
Sat 31/05/03 at 08:14
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> From the sky magazine that came through the door this morning:
>
> Matt Groening and his team are signed to make new episodes of the
> simpsons until at least 2005 (making it the longest running prime time
> series in US history) and more new installments of the current season
> are broadcast on Aky One this summer.

I don't have Aky One - I'll have to get that :D
Sat 31/05/03 at 07:03
Regular
By the time they get to the 'proposed' feature film they have been harping on about, they probably won't have any fans left.

They should have stuck while the iron was hot.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:55
Regular
"That's right!"
I'll still watch it (though I don't go out of my way) but the Simpsons is no way near as good as it used to be. Took them almost 10 years to build up a great reputation, and with every new episode they're urinating all over that reputation. 10 years to create, three years to destroy.
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:40
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Why are people moaning about this? I can see two things that people could be thinking after hearing this.

Either a) Yes! I still find the simpsons hilarious and am really glad they're making more episodes or b) Meh, I don't find it funny anymore so I don't want to watch it. Fair enough, you don't want to watch it, so why the hell do you? If all you're gonna do is complain, why bother???
Fri 30/05/03 at 22:35
Just dont watch it
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:41
Regular
"Wobble"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Well, I haven't personally seen any really recent episodes- I can't
> get Sky for some strange reason.

You need a proper dish. Strapping your dustbin lid to the side of your house won't work. I tried.
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:39
Regular
"I'm Great."
Yes the flash backs suck too. If they showed new stuff but it was in the from of a flash back e.g. Lisa's first words, Why there are no pictures of Maggie, then that would be alright. Just so long as it adds something new.
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:35
Regular
"we escape....."
shud've stopped after series 10, those fools
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:35
Regular
"I'm Great."
I just keep hanging on in the hope that it will get better. The new episodes are mildly entertaing but nothing compared to others. I still kind of enjoy them so, if I still can, I will watch them just for the simple reason of still getting some enjoyment.
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm already sick of those.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.