GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ros AND Chips for Notables"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 00:14
Regular
I just thought as it was so very close, Ros winning by a late vote and Chips missing a draw by Fishtobeking's slow computer :D if anyone thought that we should have two new notables. What you think?
Fri 30/05/03 at 11:19
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> Or better yet, Celtic.

Lies.

Rangers deserve it all.
Fri 30/05/03 at 09:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Kiriyama wrote:
> But you were just ripping into him the post before :|

I was ripping into people who thought he should be Notable (after losing the election), not neccessarily him.
Fri 30/05/03 at 09:30
Regular
"I'm Great."
Like everyone has said before it all depends upon how Mr Snuggly feels and how the official counting goes.

I think that two notables would be good as it looks like this is what a lot of people want and, seeing as both Ros and chips pretty much agree on it, then I think that this could be fair.

Also there is the possibilty of Fishtobeking's vote being taken in to account.I know that it's been said that no late votes will be taken in to account but we shall again see what Mr Snuggly says on the matter.
Fri 30/05/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
It would be great to make them both notables as they both deserve it.
However, it all depends on how snuggers feels today
Fri 30/05/03 at 08:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Rosalind wrote:
> Its not over yet. The official count is always different, so we just
> have to wait and see what Snuggly says.

It should stay as 26-25, unless Snuggs disallows people that just put "Ros" or "Rosalind" and not "I vote...".

Heh, fussy git :D
Fri 30/05/03 at 08:55
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
El Blokey wrote:
> Well +1 you for knowing you didn't win Chips, I respect you for not
> jumping on this stupid bandwagon.
>
> If Labour won a general election by one seat, would both parties be
> announced as winners? No.

But you were just ripping into him the post before :|
Fri 30/05/03 at 08:23
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Its not over yet. The official count is always different, so we just have to wait and see what Snuggly says.
Fri 30/05/03 at 08:02
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Well +1 you for knowing you didn't win Chips, I respect you for not jumping on this stupid bandwagon.

If Labour won a general election by one seat, would both parties be announced as winners? No.
Fri 30/05/03 at 07:53
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I just think tactical voting is wrong :|
Fri 30/05/03 at 07:52
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Blokey...

It doesn't matter to me. Ros and I were aiming for a draw. I was 4 ahead with 20 minutes to go, and I got people to vote for her, and pb, Mojo and beards chipped in also.

Dr Duck got it at the last second, and Fishtobeking voted for me 2 minutes late.

It didn't matter if I won or lost, Ros deserved it more than me, and she won. By 1 vote.

So, I say congrats. But the thing is- Ros also agrees we should both be notables.

As I said, it doesn't matter, but hey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.