GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the coolest attck you've seen in a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/02/01 at 16:27
Regular
What's the coolest attack that you have ever seen
in a video game?

This includes ANY platform, including the PC.

And includes any game type... not just beatemups...

Tue 06/02/01 at 20:07
I missed the start... woe is me...

Tue 06/02/01 at 20:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Or the starting sketch for the Meaning of Life...
Tue 06/02/01 at 19:58
Reminds me of Everything you ever wanted to know about sex... where what's his name dresses up as a sperm.

Humm. I expect that sounded rather odd.
Tue 06/02/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Grixes Brain wrote:
> penetrating the defense

... ahhhh... now that brings back memories...

Unfortunatly its just of viewing late night C5...

but its a start! :)

--- I wish I lived back in the old west days, because I'd save up my money for about twenty years so I could buy a solid-gold pick. Then I'd go out West and start digging for gold. When someone came up and asked what I was doing, I'd say, "Looking for gold, ya durn fool." He'd say, "Your pick is gold," and I'd say, "Well, that was easy."
Tue 06/02/01 at 19:48
I take offence in the fact that you believe that a bullet is capable of penetrating the defense that surrounds me.

Simple folk often do.
Tue 06/02/01 at 12:20
Regular
"not dead"
One method of attack that I never much liked was on Street Fighter 2. Normally a light punch or kick would beat a strong one, so if your playing a character other than Chun Li, E Honda, or Blanka, you can just keep jumping forward with the light punch button held on. If you oppenent tries to jump at you they get hit. If they block, you throw them when you land.

Very annoying.
Tue 06/02/01 at 12:13
Duke Nukem"Zero Hours sniper rifle. Or Perfect Darks. Oh the fun you could have standing 20 miles away and zooming in on their heads and blowing them clean off in a beautiful display of flesh chunks and (grixes) brain.

Also the cerebal bore is juts a hilarious concept.
Tue 06/02/01 at 12:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Then there's the PSG-1 Sniper Rifle and the Claymores in Metal Gear Solid, you can have a lot of fun with those. There's also the Rocket Launcher you can get as a reward you can take the crows out with it, top gaming delight that one. Plus the camera, so you can take screen shots and save them to your memory card for the delight of your mates.
What a game!
Tue 06/02/01 at 08:17
Regular
"not dead"
It's not really the attack, but the fun you can have it with this one.

On the second level of Goldeneye, clear all of the bad guys, then go back to where all of the scientists are.

Chase them until they stop and put their hands up.

Throw a mine at their feet.

Set it off, and see how far they fly.

You can have competitions!
Mon 05/02/01 at 22:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
kiliks pole dance.
THE BIG MOVE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.