I vote for (name of person)
Nothing more is needed, so please try not to overcomplicate things. Also, please observe the following rules, it's important that you do.
* NEWBIES CANNOT VOTE - As they are thought to have not been on the forums long enough to make an informed decision (apparently)
* YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR NEWBIES - For kind of the same reason, reversed.
* NO CHAT IN THIS THREAD - There's a whole forum for this election, so use it if you want to talk about stuff, don't use this thread.
* NO CHAT IN THIS THREAD - It's so important, I thought I'd mention it twice. Seriously. Don't do it, it'll just get deleted. Cast your vote, and scram.
* YOU ONLY GET ONE VOTE - That means there's no 'Oh, I voted for X earlier but now I'd like to change my vote to Y' because it ain't gonna happen. Your first vote is the one that counts.
* NO STRATEGIC VOTING - No waiting til midnight to cast your vote to change the tide - it doesn't work, and it's annoying. The vote goes by the Special Reserve clock, whether it's fast or slow.
The chat user with the most amount of votes will be made a Notable when we get round to counting them (usually tomorrow morning). Keep it nice and tidy and let's get this thing moving.
> I vote Microchips.
I think i will second that.