GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enough is enough..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/05/03 at 01:08
Regular
...and it's time for a change. As the late Owen Hart would have said.

Seriously though...does EVERY topic have to be about 'him'?

Does every topic have to contain 'his' name? You all know who I'm talking about.

This Crazy person stands no chance of becomming Notable, so why do feckin' threads about him?

He's enjoying the attention, and is most probably a regular or notable having a laugh. Just ignore his posts, leave him have his fun and he'll either sod off or get banned.

This forum is normally good, well, since it first started six months ago it has been, so why make it crap by writing "DON'T VOTE FOR CRAZYCOL!!!!!!111123"

Kinda annoying, okay?

Since this topic has little relevance to Notables etc, I'll end by asking people to vote for either Microchips or Rosalind.
Thu 29/05/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Who the duck is "Crazycol", anyway?!?!?

I know I'm rarely on the forums, anymore; but during the last week-or-so, when I have been on-line, all I've seen is his name - EVERYWHERE!

And what's more, I see rather "respected" members of these forums saying to "vot 4 im", in this one-man campaign!

If he DOES manage to win, SR will HAVE to start-up a new system for removing Notables - soon!
Wed 28/05/03 at 20:32
Regular
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
> Since you've messed this thread up pretty bad, I'll finish it off.
>
> WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YOu evil fiend, that's my evil name.
Wed 28/05/03 at 19:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Me.

Someone did the 'NOOOO' thing really long and the thread looked pretty messed up, I just finished the job PROPERLY.
Wed 28/05/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Gah I thought my browser was trippin' then, who's the tart who did all the W's ?
Wed 28/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
wow, all those double-ewes

thats the coolest thing I've ever seen ...

Wed 28/05/03 at 16:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
cool, he's darn right cold.
And where's your boyfriend with the car?
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:55
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Memo is cool
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:53
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Since you've messed this thread up pretty bad, I'll finish it off.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:46
" Crazy!"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> The craziest Col! wrote:
> Vote The craziest Col!
>
> ppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssss
> ooffffffffffffffffffffffff

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote The craziest Col!
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:43
Regular
The craziest Col! wrote:
> Vote The craziest Col!

ppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssss ooffffffffffffffffffffffff

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.