GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 Free Demo's???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/02/01 at 19:07
Regular
This might sound strange, but my mate said he was sent a free ps2 demo disk from a company. deos any one know what site you can get free demo's from???
reply to this message
or email me at [email protected]
Mon 19/02/01 at 13:00
"High polygon count"
Still nothing.

Mind you, the 28-day thing is always a bit of a myth.

They same thing happened when PS1 was released - I sent off the registration, and I think it was about 3 or 4 months before I got the 2nd demo disc.

Just be patient, guys. It will arrive, and at least it hasn't cost you anything!
Mon 19/02/01 at 12:47
Same here...nothing recvd...must be a general Helpline one of us can E mail?
Fri 16/02/01 at 08:08
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I havent recieved mine yet and I sent mine off on the 24th of Nov. They said you would recieve it within 28 days. Not living up to there promise are they.
Thu 08/02/01 at 17:50
Regular
Has anyone got their 2nd demo disc from Sony yet because I registered my PS2 in November and still haven't received my disc.
Wed 07/02/01 at 20:36
"High polygon count"
Alternatively, it could be the 2nd demo disk you are supposed to get for sending off your registration form...
Wed 07/02/01 at 19:16
Is it blue with SSX, Fifa 2001 and WWRacing demos on it?
If so, he probably lost the demo disk (which came with the console) and sent off for another one.
Wed 07/02/01 at 08:12
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
how about asking your mate, seeing as hes got the free disk. and once you have said info...you can tell all of us
Sun 04/02/01 at 19:07
This might sound strange, but my mate said he was sent a free ps2 demo disk from a company. deos any one know what site you can get free demo's from???
reply to this message
or email me at [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.