GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the fudge?!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 17:28
Regular
Ok - whats going on?

First comes Crazycol who then turns into Diggy, then Vote CrazyCol, who is now a regular. OK.

Now, The Rival becomes 'Don't vote crazycol' to counter attack original crazycols 'Vote Crazycol'. But now the Rival has changed back and is tag lined 'I love crazycol' and claims not to have changed it, while a new newbie crazycol is telling us NOT to vote for him, renedring the original crazycol (Known as vote crazycol) redundant as he will not be able to restore his name after the election...

Is all that right, as im a little confussed who is who...
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:29
All you need to know, is that the original, the one and only is a complete idiot.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Vote for Me!"
The mystery newbie.

Confusing people since 27th May 2003.

Don't vote CrazyCol!
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:28
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
This is really getting weird. And just to think, al this, so his name can be gold.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:40
" Crazy!"
CrazyCol wrote:
> The mystery newbie.
>
> Confusing people since 27th May 2003.
>
> Don't vote CrazyCol!

No I've been confusing people for 87 days. You for 1. Go away you CrazyCol, Im Vote CrazyCol!.

Vote CrazyCol!
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Shouldn't you technically be saying 'vote Vote Crazycol!' considering voting for 'CrazyCol' would be counted as a vote for the newbie named 'CrazyCol', also making the vote ineligible.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:25
" Crazy!"
Memorandum wrote:
> Shouldn't you technically be saying 'vote Vote Crazycol!' considering
> voting for 'CrazyCol' would be counted as a vote for the newbie named
> 'CrazyCol', also making the vote ineligible.

No not really because as I've said before I'm only saying my name.

Vote CrazyCol!
Tue 27/05/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Light of the world"
TGMbloke wrote:
> Sdrawkcab wrote:
> All you need to know, is that the original, the one and only is a
> complete idiot.
>
> Who doesnt know that?

heh heh heh...!

Plus all this is giving crazycool the satisfaction and attention he so longs for!!
Tue 27/05/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Vote for Me!"
It is official.

I am a gimp.

You may touch me.

Don't vote CrazyCol!
Tue 27/05/03 at 21:12
Regular
"Light of the world"
Crazycol wrote:

>Im a gimp

well this weekend i found out what a gimp is...i was happy naive and not knowing! Thanks to my boyfriend i am scarred for life as he showed me a very specific scene from pulp fiction and well...let me jus say that i will nt be watching that film all the way through!

crazy- i hope to god you are not a gimp :S
Tue 27/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Vote for Me!"
No, it's true. I'm a gimp.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.