GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 17:24
Regular
I turned 18 more than a month ago now, and just realised that I've only drunk a grand total of 3 pints, and they were all on my birthday. I haven't been to a pub since, despite remembering that I liked it...

Anyway, how many pints have you all downed since you were 18? Feel free to answer if you're still a kid, but couldn't wait that long to grow up.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:24
I turned 18 more than a month ago now, and just realised that I've only drunk a grand total of 3 pints, and they were all on my birthday. I haven't been to a pub since, despite remembering that I liked it...

Anyway, how many pints have you all downed since you were 18? Feel free to answer if you're still a kid, but couldn't wait that long to grow up.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Pffft
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:30
Why's that then? Don't you pffft me.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:31
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Im nearly 20 and have had the total of 0 pints
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
3 pints in a month?

I'm only 17 and few months

Starting drinking at 15... not much beer, more vodka and mixers. Starting drinking pints about a year ago and probably average 6 a night plus some spirits. Although from August 2002 to February 2003 I hardly drank a drop. Now I'm back on the sauce.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:33
"!Basement Clucking!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Pffft

I'm with that guy. I STOPPED drinking when i turned 18 (2 weeks ago) due to me getting in such a state i got the kicking of a life-time and was unable to do sod all about it. But through the years you could say ive had a few drinks...
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Starting?

Started you mong
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:35
Bullet in yer foot.

It's not that I got in a state, it's just that I couldn't be bothered since.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Lose the appeal?

Everyone says it does, I don't. I hate worrying if I'm going to get thrown out a pub.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:39
Regular
"That's right!"
I started drinking after I turned 15. Used to drink Carlsberg, that stuff is poison I tells ya!

Anyway... let's see, one can is about one pint, two bottles is about one pint... Nope, no idea how much I've had. Would be virtually impossible to estimate. But I've spent a few hundred quid on drink.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.