GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Beer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 17:24
Regular
I turned 18 more than a month ago now, and just realised that I've only drunk a grand total of 3 pints, and they were all on my birthday. I haven't been to a pub since, despite remembering that I liked it...

Anyway, how many pints have you all downed since you were 18? Feel free to answer if you're still a kid, but couldn't wait that long to grow up.
Wed 28/05/03 at 23:22
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> dang wrote:
> now I can say I have drunk more than an eighteen year old!
>
> Yes, im sure your friends will be impressed when you tell them that
> you have drank more alcohol than an 18 year old on an internet chat
> forum.

yeah I know
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I'd forgotten about that trick. I had to drink one of these once but someone put gin in it and I couldn't drink it myself. So that it didn't get wasted everyone had to drink some of the pint - it didn't seem like such a good idea after that :)
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I remember when I was about 17 getting wasted with my mates and one of the girls had to go to hospital and get her stomach pumped.

We used to mix any drink we could get our hands on and after several mixes we found a mixture of spirits that seemed drinkable.

We do this ultimate pint thing too where we will get an empty pint glass and whenever someone gets a round they also get a shot of something which gets added to the pint glass. There is usually some stipulation as to who has to drink it - mostly someones birthday, or they say something stupid etc.

If you drink this you will be sick is usually the case.
Wed 28/05/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Not my next door neighbours

Damn head
Wed 28/05/03 at 14:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I never seem to vomit

The only time you could count it I suppose was the night I never slept at my mates after drinking vodka and red bull. Anyway, I got pretty drunk but was too hyper to sleep. The next door neighbours trashed my next door neighbours garden so we had to clean it up.

Needless to say I suddenly felt very unwell, collapsed in his bathroom. Had to get a lift off my dad for a ten minute walk home as I was dying so much. Got home, threw up twice and went to sleep.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:44
Regular
"I ush!"
Beer is mother nature's nectar. Actually, no, nectar is mother nature's nectar. Beer if the nectar mother nature's close second, and I'm not talking any of that amber nectar rubbish, or any other lager. Boo the lager.

As for pints since I was 18 I really dread to think. The first time I threw up I drank ten cans of diamond white *shudder at the thought* and I still can drink it today.
The most beer I drank in an evening was on a Sunday night, when I drank 16 pints between 7:30 and 10:30 as a result of silly drinking games.
The most alcohol I drank was for children in need on a vodka-athon when I drank 43 shots in about 5 hours and held the whole lot down, and went training the next morning, still thoroughly ratted.

I'm estimating since I was 18 I must have drank nearly 4000 pints, which is quite a scary thought.

*looking down to the near £8,000 investment around my waist*
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:35
Regular
"That's right!"
Same here. I'll have a few bottles with a few mates from time to time, but going out and getting lashed just because it's Friday? Pretty pointless. Only get drunk on people's birthdays now. Mine's coming up soon... I'm scared.
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:08
Regular
I used to get smashed all the time....then the novelty wore off and I just don't bother anymore. I used to drink myself under the table and onto the floor with vomit coming out my nostrils.

I drink occasionally but to be honest, coke tastes nicer than half the filth they put in pint glasses.
Wed 28/05/03 at 11:45
Regular
"That's right!"
First time I threw up from drink was on my 16th birthday. 9 shots of vodka and about six pints. Man, I was SO wasted, I couldn't even talk to my mum when we stumbled into my house. We'd been drinking since 9am (we were on exam leave and had no exams that day) and went from my house to my mate's, back and forth, about three times. I could barely walk. Anyway, my mum saw me and kicked off, and I had to sleep it off. I woke up, threw up in bed, on either sides of my head, then fell asleep again. Pretty nasty when I woke up again at about 9pm. I felt sick as a mofo and the smell of alcohol kept wafting up my nose and I gagged everytime it did.

Needless to say, it was a long time before I drank that much again. Of course, recently, at my mate's 19th I had 15 shots of vodka and about three pints. And I was fine. That's what age does to ya, makes you grizzled.

As for the people who've never had drink, I'm not having a go, but you DO have friends, right? Because I find it hard to believe someone over the age of 18 could never have drank before, when it's common place for 13 year olds to get lashed every week. Strange.
Wed 28/05/03 at 11:13
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Ooo, what is a malt and licker, what gets you drunker quicker what comes in bottles or in cans!?

BEER!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.