GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Myself at the moment"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 16:35
Regular
If thats actually correct. At the moment, as you all don't want to know, I'm as low as I've possibly ever been. I guess I'm just writing this to look at it myself, to see it put out in words.

I am arrogant, obnoxious, prejudiced and ignorant, all the things I strive to not be. But then it comes out. I say stupid things, do stupid things, and I know that they are really me, not what I try to say and try to do, and I can't stand it. I don't hate myself or anything like that, but I sometimes can't stand what I perceieve to be in my head before any social niceties or the such are put on it. Contrary to this, I believe in things. I believe that feelings and emotion outweigh anything else. I hate people who act differently to what they are (and so consequently I dislike myself sometimes). I can't stand it when people change themselves to 'fit in', or do things just because everybody else does them. In a society that supposedly praises individuality, I'm being told to conform the whole time. And I don't, which I am quite patheticly (and obnoxiously) proud of.

But my friends, who I sometimes despise for seemingly being so conformist, so 'boring', ridicule me. Or some of them do. They do all these things, have 'fun' (the definition of which changes with every person, might I add) and then say I don't. Sometimes I want to yell at them, but then I'd be 'weird' even more so, simply because I don't think like them.

At this very moment, I'm sitting by myself in my dads house. Everybody else in the world is doing stuff. I'm listening to music that comforts me and typing this, just to please myself. I am being told, by a chipmunk boy on MSN, how to go about 'getting girls' when he is perhaps the boy you would last excpet to be a Casanova. I am held sad, now, for this very post, by the thinking of most of my peers. I just quit my job, because I don't like it. My parents are consequently unhappy with me.

I want to go and see somebody. But I don't know who. I'm sure I'd think I could do anything, then find I couldn't. I don't know.
Wed 28/05/03 at 09:26
"Darth Vader 3442321"
John.J wrote:
> Isn't that a drug? Don't take that, you've got to sort yourself out.

By taking Prozac. Catch 22.
Tue 27/05/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Light of the world"
Its a cr*ppy feeling, i often spend my time on the comp chillin when i should be out but i am not becasue yet again i have been forgotten about :'( sob sob! But the thing is there is always always something how ever little it is that makes you happy in life. Not everything is bad. At times I feel that everything cant get much worse - but times change - as duck said...you will change to. Life isnt always going to be this way. But you make it in the end. Goodluck mate, be happy with who you are. be yourself!

You will really value the people that love ya for who you are...not who you try to be
Tue 27/05/03 at 20:40
Regular
Sometimes you just have to weather it.

Or maybe you don't, I could be wrong. But it's the conclusion I've come to.
Things change, you change. And if you can't make a change, sometimes you just have to wait for it to happen by itself, either to you or to everything else.

I get the impression you need to work some stuff out for yourself. Give it some thought, and a little time, and I'm sure you'll get there.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I remember when I was depressed

You should get drunk
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:50
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
At least well done on one thing - you packed in your job because you didn't like it. Chances are your parents were once in a job they didn't like; either way they should see why you did what you did. Either they also quit, and went on to a better job, or they stuck with it, and hated it.

As far as hating people that try and 'fit in' goes, eff you. I'm tired of 'individuals' who whine about people that just conform. You must have SOME friends, and if they're trying to make new friends then what's wrong with that? If you don't have any, maybe you're just antisocial.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:05
Regular
Slap out of it! I mean, snap out of it!

Think happy thoughts. Watch a Carry On movie.
Tue 27/05/03 at 16:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, life's a beatch, eh?

If I've learnt anything (and I've been in your situation before) then stuff does pick up, even if you have to make it. Maybe what you need is a spark, it was certainly what I needed. Something to make life a bit more exciting and worth living. If you see an opportunity, take it.

Good luck. {:)
Tue 27/05/03 at 16:49
Regular
Isn't that a drug? Don't take that, you've got to sort yourself out.
Tue 27/05/03 at 16:48
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Ever heard of Prozac?
Tue 27/05/03 at 16:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
If thats actually correct. At the moment, as you all don't want to know, I'm as low as I've possibly ever been. I guess I'm just writing this to look at it myself, to see it put out in words.

I am arrogant, obnoxious, prejudiced and ignorant, all the things I strive to not be. But then it comes out. I say stupid things, do stupid things, and I know that they are really me, not what I try to say and try to do, and I can't stand it. I don't hate myself or anything like that, but I sometimes can't stand what I perceieve to be in my head before any social niceties or the such are put on it. Contrary to this, I believe in things. I believe that feelings and emotion outweigh anything else. I hate people who act differently to what they are (and so consequently I dislike myself sometimes). I can't stand it when people change themselves to 'fit in', or do things just because everybody else does them. In a society that supposedly praises individuality, I'm being told to conform the whole time. And I don't, which I am quite patheticly (and obnoxiously) proud of.

But my friends, who I sometimes despise for seemingly being so conformist, so 'boring', ridicule me. Or some of them do. They do all these things, have 'fun' (the definition of which changes with every person, might I add) and then say I don't. Sometimes I want to yell at them, but then I'd be 'weird' even more so, simply because I don't think like them.

At this very moment, I'm sitting by myself in my dads house. Everybody else in the world is doing stuff. I'm listening to music that comforts me and typing this, just to please myself. I am being told, by a chipmunk boy on MSN, how to go about 'getting girls' when he is perhaps the boy you would last excpet to be a Casanova. I am held sad, now, for this very post, by the thinking of most of my peers. I just quit my job, because I don't like it. My parents are consequently unhappy with me.

I want to go and see somebody. But I don't know who. I'm sure I'd think I could do anything, then find I couldn't. I don't know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.