GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Join in Emmie's gaming quiz to win a game!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/09 at 09:15
"possibly impossible"
Click Here for the questions

There are loads of great games out at the moment and with cash the way it is, I'm sure you're all dying for ways to get them.

Well, dust off your gaming knowledge because if you take part in Emmie87's Gaming quiz on these very forums you could get the chance to win a game of your choice!

You know it makes sense.

Click it.

Click it.

Go on.

Click it.
Thu 26/02/09 at 21:53
Regular
"THFC"
that aint very nice, i tried very hard on the quiz lol.
Thu 26/02/09 at 16:52
Regular
"Metal.. Gear?!?"
i h8 quiz lol
Thu 26/02/09 at 10:53
Regular
"THFC"
What he said lol.

Come on people everyone has a great chance to win a FREE GAME, or £30 voucher. It will not take long for you to do.

Hope to see your answers in real soon
Thu 26/02/09 at 09:15
"possibly impossible"
Click Here for the questions

There are loads of great games out at the moment and with cash the way it is, I'm sure you're all dying for ways to get them.

Well, dust off your gaming knowledge because if you take part in Emmie87's Gaming quiz on these very forums you could get the chance to win a game of your choice!

You know it makes sense.

Click it.

Click it.

Go on.

Click it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.