GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone please tell me how to Unlock Vince McMahon"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/02/01 at 16:19
Regular
How do you unlock Vince...
What matches do i need to win and lose in the WWF CHAMPIONSHIP CAREER MODE???
I cant do survival (too hard)
Please can somebody guide me though unlocking vince !!!
HELP HELP !!!
Tue 06/02/01 at 18:24
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Azzido, you don't know what your on about. You don't unlock Vince just because you see him in the Euro title mode. You can get him in survivor, but WWF Dude said he couldn't do that! Anyways, this is how you unlock 'the genetic jackhammer'.
Start a WWF championship mode as a new contender. Win the first match. Then, in the Royal Rumble, eliminate 20+ opponants, but don't win the whole thing. From there on, just keep winning, and you should get Vince.
Sun 04/02/01 at 21:51
Regular
"Back in black"
ok, i think i won him on survial so just keep doing that until he enters and is elimanted! or u looose the firts european title match(wit or witout da belt) and join th co-op its fairly starught fwd!
Sun 04/02/01 at 21:07
Sorry, that didnt help me...
I really need to know which matches to win and lose...
e.g To get Linda Mcmahon in the WWF heavy weight carer you must win all matches up to the fatal 4 way and then lose on fatal 4 way. Then after that keep on winning, and you will unlock her...
Please explain in the way i have...only to get "VINCE" not anyone else...
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME !!! I NEED VINCE MC MAHON !!!
Sun 04/02/01 at 17:50
**has unlocked all secret characters and has completed survival mode with a final count of 99**

You'll have to find out for yourself dude, it's not that hard.

But i suppose i'll tell you anyway, play the european championship and link up with the ministry, not that difficult
Sun 04/02/01 at 16:19
How do you unlock Vince...
What matches do i need to win and lose in the WWF CHAMPIONSHIP CAREER MODE???
I cant do survival (too hard)
Please can somebody guide me though unlocking vince !!!
HELP HELP !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.