GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Diagnosis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 13:03
Regular
My young daughter used to be such a friendly girl and all those who met her; fell in love with the vibrant personality that she exuded. These days, Sarah, who will be seven in June, is withdrawn and doesn’t interact with the world around her. She is practically a recluse. I try to understand her but she won’t relate to me on any level, her teacher meets with equal frustration and her friends have too. She has taken to “expressing herself” by wearing garish outfits (the school uniform was torn apart by her with ritual-like intensity one afternoon) and she will not deviate from her daily routine of smearing her desk with faeces. Any interruption will result in an apoplectic tantrum. Sometimes she just covers the non colour specific board with obscenities and rambles incoherently about society being an exemplar of the dysfunctional human condition. I don’t even comprehend what she is saying anymore.

One thing is certain: I rue the day that she was diagnosed as being artistic.

In fact my son is of concern too. I was undertaking my daily delve into his room to try and find any personal items that I should know about and found such obscenities under his mattress, that I cried for hours as I looked at every page in extreme detail. He had magazines full of pictures with men’s engorged things in, and some women, which quite clearly suggests there is something wrong with him, as my husband’s magazines only feature women showering in gold or something, which is very hetero-healthy. And quite opulent too. In fact you just know he has rich tastes, as the majority of his collection were called Mayfair. Classy.
Anyway when I confronted my son about his lewd publications, in front of his friends in assembly, he burst into tears and wept like a sissy, claiming that his life was ruined. This confirmed what I’d feared all along; he is a gay or even worse a bi-sensual.

Why can’t I have a normal family like the Osbournes?
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:03
"Darth Vader 3442321"
My young daughter used to be such a friendly girl and all those who met her; fell in love with the vibrant personality that she exuded. These days, Sarah, who will be seven in June, is withdrawn and doesn’t interact with the world around her. She is practically a recluse. I try to understand her but she won’t relate to me on any level, her teacher meets with equal frustration and her friends have too. She has taken to “expressing herself” by wearing garish outfits (the school uniform was torn apart by her with ritual-like intensity one afternoon) and she will not deviate from her daily routine of smearing her desk with faeces. Any interruption will result in an apoplectic tantrum. Sometimes she just covers the non colour specific board with obscenities and rambles incoherently about society being an exemplar of the dysfunctional human condition. I don’t even comprehend what she is saying anymore.

One thing is certain: I rue the day that she was diagnosed as being artistic.

In fact my son is of concern too. I was undertaking my daily delve into his room to try and find any personal items that I should know about and found such obscenities under his mattress, that I cried for hours as I looked at every page in extreme detail. He had magazines full of pictures with men’s engorged things in, and some women, which quite clearly suggests there is something wrong with him, as my husband’s magazines only feature women showering in gold or something, which is very hetero-healthy. And quite opulent too. In fact you just know he has rich tastes, as the majority of his collection were called Mayfair. Classy.
Anyway when I confronted my son about his lewd publications, in front of his friends in assembly, he burst into tears and wept like a sissy, claiming that his life was ruined. This confirmed what I’d feared all along; he is a gay or even worse a bi-sensual.

Why can’t I have a normal family like the Osbournes?
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol quite funny, definitely different:D
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Diagnosis: Moider!

Dick Van *What, I can't write his surname!* - the celebrity I fear most typing into Google!
Tue 27/05/03 at 14:27
Regular
"Laughingstock"
*canned laughter*
The dial on my chuckleometer has risen to 82%.
Nice one :)
Tue 27/05/03 at 16:23
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:
> Why can’t I have a normal family like the Osbournes?

Heh heh.

This post has been the funnyest thing i've read all day.
Tue 27/05/03 at 17:02
Regular
"and she will not deviate from her daily routine of smearing her desk with faeces"

Surely she would be expelled for such repulsive behaviour, but there is no mention of this. What is today's education system coming to.

-slaps himself-

It's not a true story.
Oh yes, of course.
Then I declare it quite amusing.
Yes, I agree.
Tue 27/05/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I laugh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.