GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Train Set"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/05/03 at 01:58
Regular
A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her 5yr son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and heard her son saying
"All you b*st*rds who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all you b*st*rds who are getting on, get your @sses in the train, cause we're goin down the tracks".

The horrified mother went into the living room and told her son
"We dont use that language in this house. Now i want you to go to your room and stay there for 2HRS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but i really want you to use nice language and not swear."

2hrs later the son came out of his room and resumed playing with the train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard the son say
"All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for travelling with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one."

She hears the little boy continue,
"For those who are boarding, we ask you to stow all of your luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant trip"

As the mother began to smile, the child added,
"For those of you who are p*ssed off about the 2hr delay, please see the b*tch in the kitchen."
Tue 10/06/03 at 06:30
"I love yo... lamp."
Heheheh

*realises that was uncannily close to Chic Murrays laugh*
Tue 27/05/03 at 09:21
Regular
"Laughingstock"
*laughs*

*and laughs some more*
Tue 27/05/03 at 07:18
Regular
"8==="
You should stick this in chat though. More people'd see it.
Tue 27/05/03 at 07:17
Regular
"8==="
I Laughed my as$ off! (LMAO)
Tue 27/05/03 at 01:58
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
A mother was working in the kitchen, listening to her 5yr son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and heard her son saying
"All you b*st*rds who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all you b*st*rds who are getting on, get your @sses in the train, cause we're goin down the tracks".

The horrified mother went into the living room and told her son
"We dont use that language in this house. Now i want you to go to your room and stay there for 2HRS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but i really want you to use nice language and not swear."

2hrs later the son came out of his room and resumed playing with the train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard the son say
"All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for travelling with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one."

She hears the little boy continue,
"For those who are boarding, we ask you to stow all of your luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant trip"

As the mother began to smile, the child added,
"For those of you who are p*ssed off about the 2hr delay, please see the b*tch in the kitchen."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.