GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is Alias worth watching?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 23:01
Regular
Is it on DVD region 2?

Should I watch Angel on channel 5 on june 2? I don't really want to if It will spoil some surprises I just ordered Angel season 1 DVD (REG 2) from CDWOW! only £40.00 2,which I haven't seen as well as seasons 2,3 + 4 and 5 which is screened in the autumn. I hope 2 eventually get most Angel and Buffy DVD boxsets.
Mon 26/05/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Autolocked69 wrote:
> Is it on DVD region 2?

Nope Alias is not out at all on DVD, coming to region 1 at the beginning of September.

Yes you should watch Angel in order like any other show. An yes Alias is worth watching. Theres usually a big cliff hanger at the end of each episode.
Mon 26/05/03 at 07:57
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
The original topic question doesn't make sense...
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:19
Regular
"I'm Great."
Not sure of the Alias release. I think that it might be getting a region 1 or 2 release in september, the first series anyway. I could be very wrong though.

As for Angel I guess that they are showing season 3 on Channel 5? From what I can remember it would be worth watching it all in order as it would be easier to get in to I think. Don't get put off by the first season as it's good and does progress too. The later episodes, from what I can remember, do lead on some where. Yes it does with the story line leading up to something and then contuing(sp) in to the next series.

The best season of Buffy is probaly Season 3. Just wanted to say that. Worth getting them all, though season 4 is a little weak.
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:01
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Is it on DVD region 2?

Should I watch Angel on channel 5 on june 2? I don't really want to if It will spoil some surprises I just ordered Angel season 1 DVD (REG 2) from CDWOW! only £40.00 2,which I haven't seen as well as seasons 2,3 + 4 and 5 which is screened in the autumn. I hope 2 eventually get most Angel and Buffy DVD boxsets.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.