GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Bored, open minded and looking to try new things."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 22:37
Regular
I decided to give this a try. I just want to see things from everyones point of view, kind of. I know that everybody likes different types of music and for different reasons. I just like music that I enjoy and don't usually look for anything more. Others get different things from different kinds of music.

Now is the part where I ask you for your help. I wold like people to suggest to me a few songs to listen to. Songs which you just like and or think are just some of the greastest from whatever genre of music. I don't care on the genre I just want to know. I have prefered genres but want to look in to other things just to see what it's all like.

Once I listened to them I might give a little feed back if anybody wants it or cares. So just give me a few songs and see if you can open me up to another world. Thank you.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:37
Regular
"I'm Great."
I decided to give this a try. I just want to see things from everyones point of view, kind of. I know that everybody likes different types of music and for different reasons. I just like music that I enjoy and don't usually look for anything more. Others get different things from different kinds of music.

Now is the part where I ask you for your help. I wold like people to suggest to me a few songs to listen to. Songs which you just like and or think are just some of the greastest from whatever genre of music. I don't care on the genre I just want to know. I have prefered genres but want to look in to other things just to see what it's all like.

Once I listened to them I might give a little feed back if anybody wants it or cares. So just give me a few songs and see if you can open me up to another world. Thank you.
Sun 25/05/03 at 22:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Muse - Citizen Erased, and New Born.

And erm... something by Tool - Anemia...
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:27
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Thunder - A Better Man & Low Life in High Places
Tabitha's Secret - Here Comes Horses & Forever December

Plenty of others I like, but those seem to be my most played of the moment.
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Less Than Jake - Ghosts Of Me And You
Less Than Jake - Al's War
Hiding With Girls - Marty Mcfly

I really can't think of many right now but check these out, dunno if they'll be down you'r street though...
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:51
Regular
Know Your Role - Method Man

I will only suggest this one but I bet you will love it :)
Mon 26/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
Counting Crows - Round Here
The White Stripes - Ball and Biscuit
Mon 26/05/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Hur Hur at title

Radiohead - Paranoid Android
Mon 26/05/03 at 02:05
Regular
Super Furry Animals - Radiator (album)

Anything by Placebo and Muse.
Mon 26/05/03 at 02:55
Regular
"8==="
Ozric Tentacles - very varied, very weird, and very interesting.
Mon 26/05/03 at 03:41
Regular
I have a few friends obssesed with the Ozrics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.