GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The time has come...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 19:00
Regular
This was my 300th post and I'm over the 10,000 word count, been here for 84 days or so. I am now eligable to be a regular. You have no reason to not vote for me!

VOTE CRAZYCOL!

Some of you said I would never become a regular, nor be here today, i.e. Cubist. So HA!
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:00
" Crazy!"
This was my 300th post and I'm over the 10,000 word count, been here for 84 days or so. I am now eligable to be a regular. You have no reason to not vote for me!

VOTE CRAZYCOL!

Some of you said I would never become a regular, nor be here today, i.e. Cubist. So HA!
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:02
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Judgment day is apon us!!

:D
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:03
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Please stop this.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Before people had the excuse not to vote for you because you were a newbie.

Now we have the excuse not to vote for you because you're a retard, who randomly appeared the day that this forum opened. I didn't even know who you were before that.

So, er, why should we all drop to our knees and vote for you? Go on, reply to this in english, and we might give you a chance.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:08
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've always had the same reason for not voting for you.

You're a retarded spammer.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:10
"period drama"
I like him.

*Gags self*

Yup, love the little tyke.

*Snort*

Lemmetouchim!
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:10
" Crazy!"
Microchips wrote:
> Before people had the excuse not to vote for you because you were a
> newbie.
>
>
> Now we have the excuse not to vote for you because you're a retard,
> who randomly appeared the day that this forum opened. I didn't even
> know who you were before that.
>
> So, er, why should we all drop to our knees and vote for you? Go on,
> reply to this in english, and we might give you a chance.

I'm stupid, a idiot, I smeel bad, there should be one notable just like me; to show that this is a slightly normal forum aswell, I want to, you'll feel good if I win, I have a dad, mam, 2 brothers, and a dog. I also am 16, we need a young notable.

I did not rndomly appear the day this forumopened, your just not observant. Go look in The movies forum, find the 'How many DVDs do you have' topic, and then you will realise I have been here for 85 days.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:11
" Crazy!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I like him.
>
> *Gags self*
>
> Yup, love the little tyke.
>
> *Snort*
>
> Lemmetouchim!

Anywhere except for one place... my eyes.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Crazycol wrote:

>
> I'm stupid, a idiot, I smeel bad, there should be one notable just
> like me

there already is a notable like that, he's called Sniper
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:14
"period drama"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.