GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eminem Sued - Again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 11:07
Regular
I just read in the newspaper that Eminem is to be sued again!
The childhood bully that tormented him, is attempting to sue the bleach-blonde raper for $1 million, because he mentioned his name in a rap. The song 'Brain Damage' (Slim Shady LP) features the lines, "I was tormented daily by the bully, named DeAngello Balley..." - Now Mr Balley, currently working as a bin man, is taking Eminem to court because he has given him a bad reputation and prevented him starting his own career in the music industry. Eminem's defence is simple, "I was telling the truth."

I just thought I would take the time to inform you.
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:07
Regular
"118 118"
I just read in the newspaper that Eminem is to be sued again!
The childhood bully that tormented him, is attempting to sue the bleach-blonde raper for $1 million, because he mentioned his name in a rap. The song 'Brain Damage' (Slim Shady LP) features the lines, "I was tormented daily by the bully, named DeAngello Balley..." - Now Mr Balley, currently working as a bin man, is taking Eminem to court because he has given him a bad reputation and prevented him starting his own career in the music industry. Eminem's defence is simple, "I was telling the truth."

I just thought I would take the time to inform you.
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:09
" Crazy!"
What's new, isn't he always being sued?
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:09
Regular
"118 118"
Yeah but I think the fact the guy who used to bully him as a kid has absolutely no right to sue him for mentioning his name in a rap, especially when it was all true.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Unfortunate typo on the word 'rapper' there in the first line.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:29
Regular
"118 118"
Oops! He'll be suing me for slander next!
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:44
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Can't really see how he can blame Eminem if he bullied Eminem in the first place, because then it's his own stupid fault :D
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
What a load of poo, if that guy gets any money then it would just prove how messed up the whole legal thing is.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:58
Regular
"118 118"
Kiriyama wrote:
> Can't really see how he can blame Eminem if he bullied Eminem in the
> first place, because then it's his own stupid fault :D

My thoughts exactly.

You would think he would be happy Eminem didn't press charges, not draw attention to himself and look a total prat.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
I think some of the words in 'Sing for the moment' sum this whole thing up very well.
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:25
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Agreed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.