GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eminem Sued - Again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 11:07
Regular
I just read in the newspaper that Eminem is to be sued again!
The childhood bully that tormented him, is attempting to sue the bleach-blonde raper for $1 million, because he mentioned his name in a rap. The song 'Brain Damage' (Slim Shady LP) features the lines, "I was tormented daily by the bully, named DeAngello Balley..." - Now Mr Balley, currently working as a bin man, is taking Eminem to court because he has given him a bad reputation and prevented him starting his own career in the music industry. Eminem's defence is simple, "I was telling the truth."

I just thought I would take the time to inform you.
Tue 27/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
He won't give that bully **** a single cent, I was bullied a lot and If I was in Marshall's position I tell that bully to **** off! for trying to get money out of me.
Tue 27/05/03 at 20:57
"...Unicef pennies.."
Does this also explain eminem dressing up as a bin man in photos on the Marshall mathers LP? hm.
Tue 27/05/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That's not always the case... I saw some bin man wearing a 3-piece suit under his ov eralls once. Very strange.
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
"118 118"
Yep, so it would seem.

And its bullies I think.
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So bullys (sp) really do end up as bin men
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:14
Regular
"118 118"
Exactly, if you live in America you have to walk on eggshells all day long to avoid being sued. Metaphorical eggshells of course...
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:08
Regular
The AMerican Legal system sucks, everyone knows that.

FOr example, the woman who sued Nike because she tripped over her shoelaces whilst waring Nike brand trainers.

Or the brglar who fell through a skylight onto a knife suing the owner of the house.

It's shít.
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:03
Regular
"118 118"
gamezfreak wrote:
> The American legal system just is'nt correct in my opinion...

Its the land of the free, and in subtitles 'where you can sue whoever you please'
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Kyz22 wrote:
> That is a dark song, its well class!

But compared to almost everything else he's ever done, it's rubbish.
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:12
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
DeadMetal wrote:
> Sing for the moment is easily one of his greatest songs. It has a good
> tune and that guitar solo from Aerosmith, it rulled.

That was really Aerosmith? Heh! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.