GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is gamecube the worst console"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 08:31
Regular
what are your views
Tue 27/05/03 at 22:17
Regular
Did you see Play selling GC's for £79.99? wow what bargain! This piece of hardware is brilliant. I'm not looking forward to a PS3 just yet, the PS2 was a bit of a let down (i gave it 1.5 years to shine...), so we'll see what comes. Gamecube is underrated in my opinion (this is my first nintendo console EVER)
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:54
Regular
"8==="
locky1133 wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Have an N64 and GC and Xbox. GC exclusives are excellent. I will
> NEVER
> stop buying Nintendo!
>
> Until PS3.
>
> :)

Nope. If they keep the same controllers that's a real big 'NOPE' too. Xbox'll have all the nice ps3 franchise stuff by then I expect. Microsoft'll just keep throwing money at developers. And Nintendo'll go on being their original, amazing gameplay selves!
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:20
Regular
there's no need console online gaming will no way be better than PC online gaming at the moment. Until the next consoles probably.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:15
Regular
After looking at a game magizine filled with a list of how good the xbox, gamecube and ps2 by listing how much memory players e.t.c xbox is proven to be the best but ps2 and gamcube are evenly matched.I don't think this will stay the same because sony plan on bringing out a connection just like xbox live!however nintendo have no plans for the internet.So it looks like gamecube may very well become the worst console.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
I liked neB. He was my friend (I think).
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Omnipresent"
There are only 3 Nintendo console I haven't owned in the past. The Hand-held NES platform (what's it's name, I can't remember), Virtual Boy and Game Boy Light (though I had my chance, I didn't have enough money, and I think you lose limbs if you're caught stealing in L'espania)
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:31
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Hedfix wrote:
> Have an N64 and GC and Xbox. GC exclusives are excellent. I will NEVER
> stop buying Nintendo!

Until PS3.

:)
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:21
Regular
Why is this thread still alive? Please let it die, it shouldn't belong in a Nintendo Forum.
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:19
Regular
I know neB.

He is currently plotting to steal any new Buxom models.
Mon 26/05/03 at 12:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
neB is long gone, do not fear, NASH is here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.