GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Funny Story"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 01:09
Regular
Someone sent me this story and i just had to share with you all:

Football Fan

A primary teacher starts a new job at a school on Mersyside and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Liverpool fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Liverpool fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand exect one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Liverpool fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well if your not a Liverpool fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I'm a Manchester City fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears.
"Mary, why, pray tell, are you a City fan?"

"Because my mum and dad are from Manchester, and my mum is a City fan and my dad is a City fan, so I'm a City fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in a obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a City fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and you dad was a drug dealer and car theif, what what you be then?"

"Then," Mary smiled, "I'd be a Liverpool fan."
Thu 05/06/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Funny story.
Tue 27/05/03 at 07:22
Regular
"8==="
That is funny, of course if its a true story the little girl is dead now.
Mon 26/05/03 at 23:03
lol, thats a funny story
Sun 25/05/03 at 09:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Being a Man Utd supporter, I found that extremely funny :D
Sun 25/05/03 at 01:09
Regular
"None Stored"
Someone sent me this story and i just had to share with you all:

Football Fan

A primary teacher starts a new job at a school on Mersyside and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Liverpool fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Liverpool fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand exect one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Liverpool fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well if your not a Liverpool fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I'm a Manchester City fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears.
"Mary, why, pray tell, are you a City fan?"

"Because my mum and dad are from Manchester, and my mum is a City fan and my dad is a City fan, so I'm a City fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in a obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a City fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and you dad was a drug dealer and car theif, what what you be then?"

"Then," Mary smiled, "I'd be a Liverpool fan."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.