GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"***SRW UPDATE***"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 23:02
Regular
Yooooo dudes, well, it looks like my plan has worked nicely. {:) Some of our best writers are back and ready to go, so I'm thinking of restarting early. The only problem being I won't be able to do much until mid-June, so people will have to do Eclipse's instead of me. I can do the first one though.

Okay, here's the plan. If I get enough replies tonight I'll start again tomorrow but that's unlikely, so I'll probably sort it out over the half term and have a new one ready next saturday (a few of the matches will be left over from DW's PPV, including one rather huge SRW Title main event).

I'll also need a volunteer for this month's PPV, which will begin in approximately 4 weeks.

Anyway, in this topic I need you to tell me if you're ready to go or not. Even if you're not a writer, we still need you for the odd promo and backstage segment. {:) So, if you're available for a match next week or for preparing a PPV over the next month, please let me know. {:)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yooooo dudes, well, it looks like my plan has worked nicely. {:) Some of our best writers are back and ready to go, so I'm thinking of restarting early. The only problem being I won't be able to do much until mid-June, so people will have to do Eclipse's instead of me. I can do the first one though.

Okay, here's the plan. If I get enough replies tonight I'll start again tomorrow but that's unlikely, so I'll probably sort it out over the half term and have a new one ready next saturday (a few of the matches will be left over from DW's PPV, including one rather huge SRW Title main event).

I'll also need a volunteer for this month's PPV, which will begin in approximately 4 weeks.

Anyway, in this topic I need you to tell me if you're ready to go or not. Even if you're not a writer, we still need you for the odd promo and backstage segment. {:) So, if you're available for a match next week or for preparing a PPV over the next month, please let me know. {:)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sorry, SR's topic posting is buggered up, please use this one and let others drop.
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, I'm ready to go.
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Kewl.

Keep this topic up the top. :D
Sat 24/05/03 at 23:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm all for it also.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:11
Regular
Okay. I can't find the time to start writing again, or whatever, so I'll just stick to a few promos here and there.

Look forward to seeing it back again.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:36
Regular
"bWo > You"
Right, after the GCSEs, I'm back for writing, which means after 20th June. After that, I'll be able to start up again. Just tell me when etc etc etc
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:37
Regular
Ant you invited me to join SRW so I'd love to help you guys out, but add me to msn to explain things to me

[email protected]
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'm ready to write again when its back up and running...in fact, i've already got a promo written and ready to post...

:)
Sun 25/05/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Plate of glue"
You know when you do this thing :) are you trying to make a simley?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.