GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stand up if you hate Sony!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/02/01 at 14:43
Regular
Well who does? Every one does really, but does it all matter now who's the only big machine out really that is going good.
The DC is almost dead, although 100 games are coming still, Sega has given up somehow i believe Sega had been a big success at last they had everything under control, but there was Sony and Nintendo still there, the gaming giants of the past of future of gaming, the GameCube and PS1.
It's all there to take it all, can Microsoft be gaming giants, can they really mess it up, like they did with their Windows OS systems already used by everyone, what's the point of having a OS system when we want games?
And yes Sony are the gaming giants of the future really, but it's going to be a Nintendo and Sony future now and will we moan?
Sat 03/02/01 at 19:21
Regular
It's just a topic title, doesn't mean it's bias!
Sat 03/02/01 at 18:47
Why does you hate sony so much?
Sat 03/02/01 at 16:09
Regular
u see undertaker on raw after the fight? that cracked me up.

Sat 03/02/01 at 14:50
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I would stand up but I don't really hate Sony, I mean Ridge Racer 5 is ace and My mums Sony alarm clock has that cool glow in the dark green light thing, and my first Walkman type thing was by sony, pretty cool it was too!

The only reason you hate sony is probably because you fear that they will over take Nintendo as the main Videogames company, a) that has already happened and b) there isn't a lot we can do about it, it is up to Nintendo to set the record straight.

But as far a Sony go, in the words of the Undertaker (complete tw@t!) 'I ain't go no beef with them'

The Game
Sat 03/02/01 at 14:43
Regular
Well who does? Every one does really, but does it all matter now who's the only big machine out really that is going good.
The DC is almost dead, although 100 games are coming still, Sega has given up somehow i believe Sega had been a big success at last they had everything under control, but there was Sony and Nintendo still there, the gaming giants of the past of future of gaming, the GameCube and PS1.
It's all there to take it all, can Microsoft be gaming giants, can they really mess it up, like they did with their Windows OS systems already used by everyone, what's the point of having a OS system when we want games?
And yes Sony are the gaming giants of the future really, but it's going to be a Nintendo and Sony future now and will we moan?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.