GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Retarded >?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
Its got more faults than you can shake ur slow-motion bullet at here are some

> When keanu reeves is fighting someone he stab him with a sword but the sword can clearly be seen going under the opponents arm

> In certain scenes you can see the reflection of cameras and microphones in characters sunglasses

> A fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

> Peoples hairstyles change now and again where stand-ins take over

> The character played by carrie anne moss is upposed to be dead but she blinks

> A chase in which police cars change from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet Impalas

and i save the best to last:

> A scene during a power cut when car headlights also go out - LoL

Because of all these faults hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years has become a laughing stock in america and germany according to the "daily express" that is and people are renaming it Matrix retarded instead of reloaded lol.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
""To the pub...""
Its got more faults than you can shake ur slow-motion bullet at here are some

> When keanu reeves is fighting someone he stab him with a sword but the sword can clearly be seen going under the opponents arm

> In certain scenes you can see the reflection of cameras and microphones in characters sunglasses

> A fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

> Peoples hairstyles change now and again where stand-ins take over

> The character played by carrie anne moss is upposed to be dead but she blinks

> A chase in which police cars change from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet Impalas

and i save the best to last:

> A scene during a power cut when car headlights also go out - LoL

Because of all these faults hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years has become a laughing stock in america and germany according to the "daily express" that is and people are renaming it Matrix retarded instead of reloaded lol.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
Also. The CG cars floated.

I love this film.

By love I mean hate.

I REALLY wanted it to be good.

Roll on Terminator 3!!!
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:16
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
er-no wrote:
> Roll on Terminator 3!!!

I don't understand how you can slate Reloaded for having terrible dialogue (which, granted, it has) and then wave your flag for Terminator 3? Have you not seen the trailer?

"She'll be back..."

What sparkling, Kevin Smith-style dialogue!
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:18
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yes i've seen the trailer terminator 3 will terminate matrix :D
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> er-no wrote:
> Roll on Terminator 3!!!
>
>
> I don't understand how you can slate Reloaded for having terrible
> dialogue (which, granted, it has) and then wave your flag for
> Terminator 3? Have you not seen the trailer?
>
> "She'll be back..."
>
> What sparkling, Kevin Smith-style dialogue!

YES YES YES! Thats the point. Arnie isn't going to try and explain Hume's thesus on the philosophy of cause and effect through a french accent and orgasmo-cake (although that was pretty cool).

Terminator 3 is going to be my matrix. No matter how bad it is. Its still going to rock my socks. Heh! Arnie is possessed by the TX but he still has his mission. Excellent! (go take a look at the trailer www.er-no.com) I think its there (the new one).
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:20
Regular
""To the pub...""
yep i agree with er-no T3 will Rule matrix can R.I.P
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Terminator 3 will suck balls, in my opinion. You can't have an action hero who's 80 years old and has a pig's heart, and has to sit down every 5 minutes. I'd maybe think differently if Cameron was on board, but it's not for me. I'll still go see it though, for some unknown reason.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:36
Regular
""To the pub...""
Terminator 3 will be good trust at least it has a story that everyone can understand and that could actually happen its obvious people are gonna make robots in the future and they could go against us and it could be like terminator as for matrix hmm i don't think this is a "unreal world" and i would'nt be a very good duracell
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:56
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
WonderSwan wrote:
> as for matrix hmm i don't think this is a
> "unreal world" and i would'nt be a very good duracell

No, I don't think you would.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:57
Regular
"the burning sky"
WonderSwan wrote:
> Terminator 3 will be good trust at least it has a story that everyone
> can understand and that could actually happen its obvious people are
> gonna make robots in the future and they could go against us and it
> could be like terminator as for matrix hmm i don't think this is a
> "unreal world" and i would'nt be a very good duracell

Errrm in the matrix, we created AI that took control of the Human Civilisation...so how unlike T3 is that... And no you wouldnt be very good in the matrix as the robots use the peoples' BRAIN power.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.