GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is The Rock?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
I keep looking out for him but the guy is no where?! I can honestly say that WWE is rubbish without The Rock and although I was disappointed with Backlash and the very poor bout with Goldberg I am still wanting to see more of The Rock! He should be in every main event with a big part to play as he is an absolutley brilliant entertainer. Does anyone have any insider information on when The Rock is making his next appearence or when he will go for the title again?
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
I keep looking out for him but the guy is no where?! I can honestly say that WWE is rubbish without The Rock and although I was disappointed with Backlash and the very poor bout with Goldberg I am still wanting to see more of The Rock! He should be in every main event with a big part to play as he is an absolutley brilliant entertainer. Does anyone have any insider information on when The Rock is making his next appearence or when he will go for the title again?
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Hmmm....."
He's gone making movies again I think.
Fri 23/05/03 at 21:44
Regular
Again? In the RAW show before Backlash he said he was back for a while but he has suddenly disappeared again?! Don't get me wrong he does the right thing in making movies but thats not where he is at his best. He is the greatest individual sports entertainer since Ali in my opinion. Its a shame that he is putting his films first (although who wouldn't with the money involved) as when he is at the main event I am convinced that Box Office sales practically double!
Fri 23/05/03 at 23:15
Regular
Yeah, I agree with you. The Rock, in my opinion is the best at the moment, both entertaintment wise and wrestling wise, he's also my fav. wrestler :P Hopefully he's not gone to make ANOTHER movie, but if he has it will be like 6-7 months before his return :(
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:09
Regular
With all due respect to The Rock he doesn't suit anything other than a macho man role and at the age of 16 I am a bit past films like The Mummy which has to be one of the worst films of all time. I can understand why he has gone to make movies but if he was in the WWE more then he would be promoted on a wider scale. If you ask anyone about The Rock they will always relate to the WWE and his famous sayings. In 10 years time I will still remember the awesome era with Stone Cold, Kurt Angle and Undertaker but I bet if you ask me about his films I won't know what you are talking about. I would love it if he came back to the WWE for good because it would give me a reason to watch an otherwise lack-luster set of shows with Wrestlers trying to follow in his foot steps but failing miserably.

The Rock made WWE fashionable for older people like myself as he was so cocky and his phrases were/are CLASSICS and I will remember some of them forever. His interviews are hilarious, whether he plays on the good or bad side the crowds will always love him and I really do wish he would make a U-Turn back into the WWE for good. The chances of that happening are about as slim as Rikishi but I can always hope.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Indeed.
Sat 24/05/03 at 00:18
Regular
On top of that his returns haven't really been worth the wait. He came back after the Eldarado film for One RAW show and then Backlash. At RAW he said that it was "Over" but then Goldberg came down and it started to hot up. He does a very "poor" Backlash in my opinion but that was fine by me as I was hoping that a new Rock > Stone Cold relationship would be made. I was expecting Rock to be back in the ring challenging Goldberg to another bout in an obscure yet highly entertaining match but sadly he just left?! The crowd booed him but that was perfect as when he got into the ring they started chanting his name again and you begin to realise what you have missed.

The strange thing about it is the fact that he seem to have just walked off for good?! He knows, the fans know, the WWE Executives know and other wrestlers know that he is the best in the business at entertaining and his wrestling is pretty good as well. Call me a sad 16 year old if you want but I really do hope that he gets his candy *** back into shape and decides to come back to the WWE.
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:46
Regular
I agree with everything you say ÂLŠ†ÂÎR The Rock should come back and his mic/interviews are great. Also he should come back as a good guy, a good way to do this is to come back and tell Christian that there is only one people's champion and then he'd be good again, yay! I dunno that's my idea.
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Christian's not a bad replacement though, he owns. :D
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:37
Regular
CHRRRRRRRRISSTTTIANNNNNN!

AT LAST, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.