GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother. Who cares?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 20:34
Regular
Who honestly cares anymore? I am watching this first one to look for a Jade2, but otherqwise I'm not going to watch the program at all. Anyone else?
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:34
Who honestly cares anymore? I am watching this first one to look for a Jade2, but otherqwise I'm not going to watch the program at all. Anyone else?
Sun 25/05/03 at 14:40
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
well said. Talk about overrated hey? If I watch anymore reality TV i am convinced I will be forced to set my face on fire and then have my dog eat my then nice and crispy eyeballs. Im with you all da way.
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:12
" Crazy!"
Sdrawkcab wrote:
> Who honestly cares anymore? I am watching this first one to look for a
> Jade2, but otherqwise I'm not going to watch the program at all.
> Anyone else?

I'm watching it, like the other 3 before this one, been watching for half an hour on E4 and three people from where I live have sent in text messages.
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:17
"I love yo... lamp."
I just dont care about reality TV. I would rather go out and live my life and have something worth mentioning in it, than watch other peoples and find out their achievements. I just do not see the point.
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:25
Regular
"None Stored"
if there arent any fit women in bikini's then who cares?
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:02
Regular
big brother, when it is running, is the bain of my life.

you CANNOT get away from it, if you don't watch it, you're forced to hear about it on the radio, on all your favourite chat shows, quiz shows, in fact pretty much all telly programmes.

I am not so bored with my own life that I choose to watch others living theirs. I want to go out on a limb here, and say its mainly a female thing, as I don't have ANY male friends who watch it.

Channel 4, can we keep this rubbish confined to the times it is on, and not have a media circus over such insignificant tripe?

And then of course, after it all finishes, we have to hear about how these 'celebrities' are doing after leaving the house. WHY should I give two sh*ts about them? Especially when some of them are as annoying and talentless as Jade Goody.

The closest thing to reality tv I would watch are comedy sketch shows like Trigger Happy TV, where the public have the mick took out of them. Now that is reasonably entertaining, as opposed to watching Joe Nobody and Jane Anonymous feeding chickens.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:08
Regular
I watch it, because its actually extremly addicitive and very interesting to watch from a psychological point of view.

Big Brother is different from other reality TV shows, I love it and always will. Channel 4 has done us proud, Big Bro is'nt cheesy and stupid like other spin-off's, like that celebrity jungle one....
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I only started to watch Big Bro last year, when it was already half way through. I actually enjoyed it and I am watching all of this new series on E4.

I hope 'Operation Pi*s Pot' is a success.

:)
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:00
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Big Brother is quite good. I missed quite abit of the first one and missed the first week of the second. With this one and the 3rd I have watched it from the start. I normally only just catch the nightly updates like the 30 minute one they normally have and tonights 1 hour show. I don't really watch it Live as to be honest most of it is kind of boring. The 30 min shows have all the best action from the previous day and is all that is needed to enjoy the show and know whats going on, without it taking over your life. Just think of it as a daily soap opera.
Sun 25/05/03 at 23:11
What are you talking about? It's a bunch of people "living".

That's it.

What you should do, is sell your TV, invite some friends over for a couple of days, and note their behaviour. It is quite honestly boring.

Last years had comedy value with Jade, but this one seems to just another Reality TV show, with nothing over the others.

Oh god, there is only one double bed! Who cares? They have tougher rules! Who cares? The people are boring gormless idiots! Who cares? The chickens have stopped hatching! Who cares? _____ is being voted out! Who cares?

You have never known these people in your life, yet vote for them like the Christians in the Coliseum in Roman times. It is basically a copularity contest, on a much wider scale, where the loser feels much worse off. And another thing. All of that for only £70,000? Miserly gits!

*rant ends*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.