GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Big Brother. Who cares?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 20:34
Regular
Who honestly cares anymore? I am watching this first one to look for a Jade2, but otherqwise I'm not going to watch the program at all. Anyone else?
Thu 29/05/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Celebrity Survivor is the furthest i'll venture into reality tv. At least there's some people i vaguley know and often are interesting. Plus there's always the possibility of one of them getting bitten by a poisonous spider which should add some entertainment value. Chuck a few funnel webs into the big brother house and i might start watching it :D
Thu 29/05/03 at 14:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
This one is crap...I tried watching it last night! I saw a bunch of washed out boring souls! Not much was happening-it was som he/she's birthday and two prats on a pedallo were rowing in flip flops inside the house?! The show has gone down hill...Sorry cubist!
Thu 29/05/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because it's indicative of the sub-moron level of the general public.

An enraged questioning as to why people lead such empty lives they feel the need for substitution.
Thu 29/05/03 at 14:30
Regular
If your so not bothered about the show, why make an agry post about it?
Thu 29/05/03 at 09:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Load them up on booze, or drug them stupid.
Then release feral dogs into the house.
Close the door and return in 2 months with zero coverage, food or publicity.

THAT I'll watch.
Wed 28/05/03 at 18:03
Not even then. Unless there is Jade style comedy appeal, it is crap.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
BB is only interesting at the end, when they're bored.
Mon 26/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Yeah Big Brother sucks, it's worse than ever and most people talk about complete utter **** and still people enjoy watching it.
Mon 26/05/03 at 15:58
Backs up that nod.
Mon 26/05/03 at 13:43
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> We live in an era when this is entertainmnet. Shameful.

*nods in full agreement*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.