GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Create a link to a pdf or powerpoint presentation"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/02/09 at 01:24
Regular
Can someone please tell me how to link a pdf file or pwerpoint presentation to one of my freeola webpages
Tue 17/02/09 at 13:47
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
In order to do this, you will need to upload the file onto the Internet.

You can do this by creating an additional web folder in your MyFreeola account along with a Freeola500 address. (Bare in mind that you may need upload the file using a Freeola Internet connection).

Alternately you can upload the file to another file host.

Once the file is uploaded, and you have a link to the file, you are ready to place the link on your InstantPro site.

Launch the Page Manager and select the page you wish to link to the PDF. Type some text into the editor such as "My PDF File", highlight it and select the "Links" button from the tool bar.

The "Link URL" is link you were given for the pdf (it could be "mywebsite.freeolamail.com/mypdf.pdf" or whatever link you were given. You can also give the link a name. Once you have finished press the insert button and the link will appear on your page.
Tue 17/02/09 at 01:24
Regular
Can someone please tell me how to link a pdf file or pwerpoint presentation to one of my freeola webpages

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.