GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Must...Play...Silent...Hill...3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 14:00
Regular
Can't wait until tomorrow, just hope my copy comes in tomorrow morning...tomorrow is the 23rd isnt it?
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:45
"!Basement Clucking!"
Noits Resident Evil Outbreak and its Online (Rosiland was right). Looks pretty good.
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
The new one - Isnt that Resident Evil: Dead Aim? Compatible with the lightgun, looks quite good!
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:40
"!Basement Clucking!"
If the damn PS2 section of gamespot wasnt down so often i'de go check. As i said i didnt read much about it so you could be write, although i didnt notice much about online play, i just hope it isnt 'pick up crest, put crest in door, go through door, find key, go all the way back to the beggining where the door was locked, use key...' coz thats gewtting tiresom.
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
New one for PS2?

DO you mean the Online one?

Apart from thet Resi is gamecube exclusive is it not?
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:28
"!Basement Clucking!"
I cant be too far off, whenever im in a store and i look at the GC shelf its stacked with Resi Evil games, plus all the ones that were out on the PS (those were the days, when Resi was still orginal). I kinda think its time for RE to make a change, Tomb Raider took the hint after 5 games practically exactly the same except better gfx and a different plot, as good as RE games are, its getting tiresome. I did here that the new one for the PS2 is going to be a bit different, dont know if its true or not thoigh.
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Seems the DRs have been performing excessive amounts of humourectemys today.
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:24
Regular
"  "
426 Resis?
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:07
"!Basement Clucking!"
kind of like random ecounters then ;)

i personally love both games, and locked doors never did any other games (the other SH's and the 426 Resi Evil games) any harm.
Thu 22/05/03 at 19:15
"period drama"
Neither.

SH3's infernal locked-door antics are said to be very mood-wreaking and very frustrating. Think on that.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dont know whether to get this or Def Jam Vendetta - Need help!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.