GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Arsenal fans..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
Out of interest, were you routing for Man Utd in their Champions League final of '99

Even though you despise them in the league, I thought you'd route for them in Europe, but I'm now unsure...

Enlighten me...
Sat 24/05/03 at 21:41
Regular
Ryan Garry played agains Southampton in second last game...
Sat 24/05/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The 'youngsters' include Stack and Barrett, I'll guess. They're great, as Stack has proved while playing on loan in Division One. A real goal machine for the future, while Stack could be Taylor's deputy in years to come. (Providing Seaman retires/leaves, and and something happens to his replacement).
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:16
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> §niper:
> *names half the arsenal first team*
>

they aren't quite first team but it is stupid to say our team is french.
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:15
Regular
Erm Ashley Cole, Pennant, Parlour, Sol Campbell, Keown, Jeffers, taylor plus more and some of our youngsters? Hello?
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
§niper wrote:
> Oh henry, Pires, wiltord, vieira and cygan (cough) is all french?
> And do you really think Man u and liverpool is any better?

Arsenal - Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole.

Liverpool - Chris Kirkland, Jamie Carragher, Danny Murphy, Steven Gerrard, Michael Owen, Emile Heskey.

All of them are first team players.
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:59
Regular
§niper:
*names half the arsenal first team*

not forgeting Warmuz and Aliadiere in the reserves.

And the only english players with anything left in the tank are campbell and cole

I think man utd with Brown, G.neville, Scholes, Beckham, and butt are slightly better...And seeing how much coverage Celtic got in english news means utds british players such as O'shea,keane and Giggs count just as much too.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:28
Regular
Oh henry, Pires, wiltord, vieira and cygan (cough) is all french?
And do you really think Man u and liverpool is any better?
Sat 24/05/03 at 16:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
Agreed with Ortega, I would support Arsenal in Europe if they had more English players...
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Business Man wrote:
> No Way! They suck in the league they suck in any competition

Well if they suck in the league and they actually won it, exactly what does that say about the other teams?
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:21
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Hated their guts then and I still hate their guts now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.