GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spongebob Squarepant's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 13:27
Regular
C'mon face it, its funny! C'mon, C'MON! this program is so funny no matter what your gae, it even mad my dad laught!

Its so stupid but brilliant!

Who lives in a pinapple ander the sea!?
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:53
Regular
WOO YEAH!

The only -theme- is that all the rides are -dull-.
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:52
Regular
"everyone says it"
Oakwood!

YEAH!
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:51
Regular
I think he's coming to my theme park soon.

Well, not my personal theme park, the one I work in, in Pembrokeshire.

I'll, err, keep an eye looking about a bit for him. The other one can rest for a while.
Wed 21/05/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Light of the world"
DébUK wrote:
> Oh, and my favourite character is the sarcastic, cynical old bloke who
> lives next to Spongebob- can't remember his name!

>SQUIDWARD...tut tut and you picked on Garlic for saying squarepant's...tut tut
Wed 21/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh, and my favourite character is the sarcastic, cynical old bloke who lives next to Spongebob- can't remember his name!
Wed 21/05/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I LOVE Spongebob (and it's Squarepants not Squarepant's ;-) )

I especially loved the episode where Spongebob visits the squirrel in her home and dries up because there's not water! It is a very funny cartoon- wasted on the young 'uns!
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
Spongebobb is one of the best cartoons ever...No really! I tell you what is funny....the spanish theme tune of it! My favourite character is probably patrick!
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:31
I'm cool and macho and don't like cartoons. Hur hur. Oh of course, except The Animatrix. Hur.
Wed 21/05/03 at 17:28
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
> Who lives in a pinapple ander the sea!?

Spongebob Squarepants, it's wicked! Me and me best mate love it and none of our other friends like it!! Their wierd not to like Spongebob!! My favourite character is Gary, his pet snail!!

If you like the programme, please state your favourite character!!

pring
Wed 21/05/03 at 16:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I watch it all the time, its great.

It even recieved a nomination for an Emmy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.