GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Delivery time"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/02/01 at 18:34
Regular
Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin. I ordered WWF No Mercy just after christmas, because it wasn't in my stocking. It came in about six days, I played it, and experianced the dreaded glith 4 times within the first 3 hours i played the game. So, I sent it back. 20th January. I realise I cannot live without this game, and I hope the glitch is fixed. So I send out the order that day, and sit and twiddle my thumbs. Its now the 31st, 9 working days on, and it still hasn't arrived at my doorstep. WHY? Is this amount of time usual? Whats going on?
Fri 02/02/01 at 18:34
Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin. I ordered WWF No Mercy just after christmas, because it wasn't in my stocking. It came in about six days, I played it, and experianced the dreaded glith 4 times within the first 3 hours i played the game. So, I sent it back. 20th January. I realise I cannot live without this game, and I hope the glitch is fixed. So I send out the order that day, and sit and twiddle my thumbs. Its now the 31st, 9 working days on, and it still hasn't arrived at my doorstep. WHY? Is this amount of time usual? Whats going on?
Fri 02/02/01 at 18:54
Regular
Don't worry 'bout it!

You're just getting bored waiting!

I've had SR games not arriving til 3 weeks later (and that was one I ordered off the web!)

I hope my gameaday prize comes tomorrow! But I only claimed it 3 days ago!
Fri 02/02/01 at 19:04
Ha! You think that's bad, I've been waiting for my Le Mans game since the 4th December. Come on SR, hasn't it come back in stock yet?

Not complaining though, I've just seen that I've won another DVD on filmaday. I'll have to watch that until Le Mans arrives.
Fri 02/02/01 at 19:05
Regular
By standards now it should come by now edgy.
Sat 10/02/01 at 12:06
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
This is getting annoying! Its been 21 days now. Is there a problem because No Mercy was so messed up, or has my game got lost in the post, are are SR just lazy?
I reckon my gameaday prize, Majoras Mask, will reach me before No Mercy.
Sat 10/02/01 at 15:47
Regular
And you might be right about that!
Where's is my prize!
Sat 14/02/09 at 18:16
Regular
Over the next few days the forum will be updated to a new more secure server. Hopefully the address will remain the same www.panoramabeach.ukgo.com

Many thanks - Moggy4
VISIT NEW FORUM
Tue 17/02/09 at 18:06
Regular
Over the next few days the forum will be updated to a new more secure server. Hopefully the address will remain the same www.panoramabeach.ukgo.com//phpBB3/

Many thanks - Moggy4
VISIT NEW FORUM

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.