GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow. Now this is amazing news that could affect millions of people."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/05/03 at 15:59
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3042893.stm
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
This has been around for a while - also noted in the gay community of California. Coincidentally, it's the same gene sequence that provides immunity to the plague that killed millions during the 17th century. Look for info about a gene mutation known as Delta 32, it relates to a story that people often get taught at school - A woman from Eyam in the north of England who drank bacon fat and recovered from the plague.

If both parents pass this gene mutation on, you are very likely to be able to repel either AIDS, or the plague - as they both attack cell membranes in a similar way.

The human body is a remarkable thing - Ignorance and fear are the real enemy.

I wouldn't hold your breath for this type of thing to be out as a 'One Shot Cure'. Five years would be pushing it, and that assumes authorities allowing the drug to be used 'compassionately', i.e. 'You're going to die, our untested drug might cure you, or blow your liver up. Either way you'll die, so we can offer it to you at risk.'
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:28
"Darth Vader 3442321"
*Pencils in another trip to Thailand*
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
A good thing.

"There's gonna be people f***ing in the streets the day they end that thing. 'Hey, they've found a cure, let's screw!'"
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Indeed, this is good news.

But god knows how long it will take to synthesise a "cure".
Tue 20/05/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I was expecting something to do with you getting a new Skateboard or something but you were being serious for once...

Hmmm, it could help ~quite~ a few people...
Tue 20/05/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3042893.stm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.