GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"flash help."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 19:20
Regular
i now know how to move up and move left and right and down and everything like that but how do i get someone to go up accross and down like there is someone jumping while running along?
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
i now know how to move up and move left and right and down and everything like that but how do i get someone to go up accross and down like there is someone jumping while running along?
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
so when someone presses the space bar they jump up.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That made no sense...

If you want the object to jump up and down, create a movie clip of the object moving up and down. When they press the spacebar they will play that little clip and make the object move.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:31
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
i mean when you have that little action where you press left and it moves left and i can make it go up and down by pressing the buttons so i want to know how i can make it do this by just pressing the space bar.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Make it go up and down or just up?

I haven't got a clue. It will be something like making it move y amount of pixels one way then -y pixels to go the other way...
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:40
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
tht prob is it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.