GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trailers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/02/01 at 10:30
Regular
Ever seen a trailer that looked so good, only to find that the film just doesn't live up to it?

I once saw a trailer to a film called "Carnival of Souls" This built the film up to be something really different and creepy. I rented the film, and it was rubbish! It was about a woman that had seen a clown rape and murder her mother, and she freaked out because she thought she saw the damn clown. That was so crap!

Also the trailer to East Is East is really misleading! They show almost all of the funny bits of the film, and make it out to be a comedy, but when you watch it, it has all of these really serious scenes, including the father beating his wife, and one of his kids! Hardly what I'd call comedy material!

So have any other trailers left you absolutely gob-smacked, only for the actual movie to be worse than a smack in the face with a dead fish?
Sat 14/02/09 at 16:52
Regular
I will be updating the forum in the next few days,unfortunately this will mean that members will need to re-register,sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Hopefully the new forum will be easier and more secure than this one.

The address will remain the same

Many thanks
Moggy4
Fri 13/02/09 at 20:19
Regular
I Will Be updateing the forum in the next few days,Unfortunately this will mean that members will need to reregister,sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Hopefully the new forum will be easier and more secure then this one.

The address will remain the same

Many thanks
Moggy4
Fri 02/02/01 at 10:30
Regular
"not dead"
Ever seen a trailer that looked so good, only to find that the film just doesn't live up to it?

I once saw a trailer to a film called "Carnival of Souls" This built the film up to be something really different and creepy. I rented the film, and it was rubbish! It was about a woman that had seen a clown rape and murder her mother, and she freaked out because she thought she saw the damn clown. That was so crap!

Also the trailer to East Is East is really misleading! They show almost all of the funny bits of the film, and make it out to be a comedy, but when you watch it, it has all of these really serious scenes, including the father beating his wife, and one of his kids! Hardly what I'd call comedy material!

So have any other trailers left you absolutely gob-smacked, only for the actual movie to be worse than a smack in the face with a dead fish?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.