GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Why are you staring at me?""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
Stepping out of the shower, I dry myself, and then place my towel onto the rail. I put some boxers on, before going to clean my teeth. That's when I saw him. I don't know him at all, where did he come from?

Who is he?

What does he want?

I know nothing about him. His eyes are full of evil, his face is grubby; he has the look of a killer. He must have a dark past- it's visible in the way he stands.

His hair is greasy- he takes no pride in himself.

What has he done?

He looks suspicious. I bet he's murdered someone, no, I know he's murdered someone. Those eyes don't belong to an honest man.

Why is he holding a gun?

I glance down at the gun. It's loaded, and the safety catch is off. Is he going to use it? After all, he is a killer.

What is he intent on doing?

I'm scared now. All he does is look. Staring at my eyes, where my eyes look his follow. He repeats all my actions. I'm the puppet master, and he is the puppet.

His eyes grow more intense.

I start to shake. "WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?" I look around the room. I need something to defend myself. My razor lies by the sink. It'll have to do.

I slowly reach down for my razor, and when I look up, he's gone. Where did he go? I'm standing in the only doorway, and the windows are closed. I slowly rise, turning my head back to the bedroom. I slowly turn back.

He's there again.

I throw the razor at the man. The man I know little about.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

He only repeats what I say. At the same time.

I'm starting to lose it. That's when I notice the man is wearing nothing but boxers.

"JUST WHO ARE YOU DAMNIT?"

I look down at the floor again, then I realise the gun in my hand. Suddenly it all makes sense.

I point the gun at my head, as does the man in the mirror- high up on the wall. That's why I couldn't see it him when I bent down.

Maybe I should know myself better.

The gunshot echoed around the neighbourhood.
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Stepping out of the shower, I dry myself, and then place my towel onto the rail. I put some boxers on, before going to clean my teeth. That's when I saw him. I don't know him at all, where did he come from?

Who is he?

What does he want?

I know nothing about him. His eyes are full of evil, his face is grubby; he has the look of a killer. He must have a dark past- it's visible in the way he stands.

His hair is greasy- he takes no pride in himself.

What has he done?

He looks suspicious. I bet he's murdered someone, no, I know he's murdered someone. Those eyes don't belong to an honest man.

Why is he holding a gun?

I glance down at the gun. It's loaded, and the safety catch is off. Is he going to use it? After all, he is a killer.

What is he intent on doing?

I'm scared now. All he does is look. Staring at my eyes, where my eyes look his follow. He repeats all my actions. I'm the puppet master, and he is the puppet.

His eyes grow more intense.

I start to shake. "WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?" I look around the room. I need something to defend myself. My razor lies by the sink. It'll have to do.

I slowly reach down for my razor, and when I look up, he's gone. Where did he go? I'm standing in the only doorway, and the windows are closed. I slowly rise, turning my head back to the bedroom. I slowly turn back.

He's there again.

I throw the razor at the man. The man I know little about.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

He only repeats what I say. At the same time.

I'm starting to lose it. That's when I notice the man is wearing nothing but boxers.

"JUST WHO ARE YOU DAMNIT?"

I look down at the floor again, then I realise the gun in my hand. Suddenly it all makes sense.

I point the gun at my head, as does the man in the mirror- high up on the wall. That's why I couldn't see it him when I bent down.

Maybe I should know myself better.

The gunshot echoed around the neighbourhood.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Yours or Mine"
hehe good story
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Good story about self-knowledge sorta thingy and that, but theres some stuff you might want to re-work a bit.

"Stepping out of the shower" means the person has obviously just had a wash and will be clean, which doesn't tie in with "his face is grubby" and "His hair is greasy"

Unless I aren't understanding something mate, but it glared out at me!
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:45
" Crazy!"

Who is he?

What does he want?

If you didn't have your boxers on, that could of sounded very strange.
Sun 18/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Light of the world"
Well that freaked me out a little...Its good, worrying but very good!
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Good story about self-knowledge sorta thingy and that, but theres some
> stuff you might want to re-work a bit.
>
> "Stepping out of the shower" means the person has obviously
> just had a wash and will be clean, which doesn't tie in with "his
> face is grubby" and "His hair is greasy"
>
> Unless I aren't understanding something mate, but it glared out at me!

Well spotted, but, there is a meaning to it. It syas that he takes no pride in himself, ie. Having a shower means standing under running water and not actually washing.

As I said, well spotted.

Thanks for the replies.
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
personally, i dont think that was the way a normal bloke would react. i think a normal bloke would stare a little, then walk off slowly, with an angry expression. he wouldn't SHOUT or rant or rave - unless the guy likes to start fights. e.g "what ya lookin at" says the stupid little year 6, about half the size of me and with hair like alan davies.

oh, and what's wrong with y-fronts?
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
And you call someone that shoots himself normal?
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
The madness of a guilty conscience.... Liked it.
Mon 19/05/03 at 19:05
Regular
Microchips wrote:
> And you call someone that shoots himself normal?

well yes.........

that's what all the people i know end up doing, anyway.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.