GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extras"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/10/06 at 21:21
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
I don't know if you have a thread about this, because I haven't been on here for ages.

The new series is a bit more unbelievable, but it has some comedy gold moments. I loved the fight with the midget last week and the bit with the water bottle just now was hilarious.
Fri 13/10/06 at 13:39
Regular
Yeah I enjoyed it, had me laughing a few times ... watched it by accident really ... too lazy to change channel after extras :P
Fri 13/10/06 at 13:38
"possibly impossible"
That Mitchell and Webb look - classic series. Hopefully they'll make another. It was a bit like early Lee and Herring.

Ironically, I was going to post about this in the Movie and TV forum before seeing this topic on Extras!
Fri 13/10/06 at 13:34
Regular
Heh, you know that's probably exactly how it came about ...
Thu 12/10/06 at 23:24
Regular
"Mooching around"
Yeah :D "but if a Scottish brunette woman in a lab coat says it..."
Thu 12/10/06 at 23:18
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Yeah I watched it. It's, hmmm, not all that, but it's ok.

I liked the toothbrush bit.
Thu 12/10/06 at 22:55
Regular
"Mooching around"
Oh come on! You remember snake, right?

Anyway, yeah I just watched it too, I love it. The bit when he was signing his picture for the stylist tickled me.

Did you, or do you, watch that program after? Something and Webb show?
Thu 12/10/06 at 22:10
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
You presume right. I looked at the regular forums and saw no movies one. I didn't however look at the user created forums because I didn't know there were any. Given that my window was half sized they didn't show up, so I put it in what I thought was the most appropriate forum. It is however nice to see that some things never change at this place and there are still some people who feel the need to point out in a slightly arsey way that people make errors rahter then actually add to a thread.

If you weren't in fact being arsey, then sorry, but I thought you were.
Thu 12/10/06 at 22:04
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I presume this is a t.v show? If I could I'd move it to the proper forum, but I can't.
Thu 12/10/06 at 21:21
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
I don't know if you have a thread about this, because I haven't been on here for ages.

The new series is a bit more unbelievable, but it has some comedy gold moments. I loved the fight with the midget last week and the bit with the water bottle just now was hilarious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.