GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SpecialObserve..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 12:33
Regular
Apologies for not updating in a while, I've had a lot of school work and network problems at home.

Both are sorted out and I've done an update.

For those of you who have no idea SpecialObserve is a site set up by AliBoy and run by me where SR members send in their pics + information to be posted up on the site.

Anyway, I've realised recently that there's been a slow down in activity on the site and thought it would be a good idea to have one Big Update.

Basically, all I ask you is to check out your current profile and copy and paste it into an email, changing and updating nay information that may be out of date etc..etc..

Thanks a lot,
HHAT

SpecialObserve URL - www.specialobserve.tk
SpecialObserve E-mail - [email protected]
Mon 19/05/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I've sent you an update HHAT, I've included my homepage now so you all see the inner workings of my mind.
Mon 19/05/03 at 00:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
also, me.
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I crazily sent an updated profile.
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I so helpfully pointed out to HHAT that the format looked quite gay. The colours just don't look right. I'm in the process of making a new style for it.
If that's ok with Aliboy and SHEEPY etc.
Sun 18/05/03 at 22:11
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
Wow never seen that before
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The name is genius
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
Kyz22 wrote:
> I will put a picture of myself all battered up after my accident onto
> SO when it is developed

..thanks :S
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I will put a picture of myself all battered up after my accident onto SO when it is developed
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:37
Regular
I'd put in the effort to get a pic of me in, but I fear I am too beautiful and would therefore break the site.
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:35
"slightlyshortertagl"
*poke*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.