GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Judgement Day Predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/05/03 at 12:19
Regular
I'll start by saying...sorry for another Judgement Day topic. I tend to always do these prediction thingys, and anyway, the other topics didn't include all the matches.

So, you know the drill. Write down who you think will win and why you think that.

Okay, the matches.

.:: RAW ::.

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (Champion) vs. Kevin Nash

Winner ::

Battle Royal ~ Intercontinental Championship
Rob Van Dam vs. Kane vs. Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm vs. Test vs. Goldust vs. Booker T

La Resistance vs. Test and Scott Steiner

.:: SMACKDOWN ::.

Stretcher Match ~ WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar (Champion) vs. Big Show

Ladder Match ~ WWE Tag Team Championship
Team Angle (Champions) vs. Los Guerreros

Bikini Challenge
Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Six matches! Is that all? I expect more from the RAW side on Sunday Night Heat, and since Heat is a PPV special tonight, I also hope for some more SmackDown matches. Hurricane is missing from the card, hopefully he'll be entered for the IC Battle Royal, even though he's not a previous IC champion. Also, I expect another Rodney Mack White Boy Challenge. Boring. Has anyone noticed that Heyman hasn't been on screen for a while? Maybe he'll return tonight, and when he does, hopefully with The Undertaker. Saying that, 'Taker would be a heel. I prefer him as a face. It is Judgement Day, which is generally 'Takers Pay Per View. Remember when he came back to the WWE as the American Badass? Maybe we'll see that again tonight. I personally am not watching it, got school in the morning and all that crap. But, I'll try and borrow the video off my mate. The IC title match looks class. Not looking forward to the two main events. Expect only two good matches to come out of this PPV. The ladder match and the battle royal.

Hopefully you can try and enjoy this PPV, although that would be seemingly difficult judging by the really crap card. Predict away. Maybe we'll see some people with their Judgement Day thoughts tomorrow. Remember to drink lots of coffee too; we don't want you falling asleep during Brock/Show and HHH/Nash, do we?

I've been DW; I'll see you at the next PPV. Or something.
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:19
Regular
I'll start by saying...sorry for another Judgement Day topic. I tend to always do these prediction thingys, and anyway, the other topics didn't include all the matches.

So, you know the drill. Write down who you think will win and why you think that.

Okay, the matches.

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane vs. Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm vs. Test vs. Goldust vs. Booker T

Bikini Challenge
Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Six matches! Is that all? I expect more from the RAW side on Sunday Night Heat, and since Heat is a PPV special tonight, I also hope for some more SmackDown matches. Hurricane is missing from the card, hopefully he'll be entered for the IC Battle Royal, even though he's not a previous IC champion. Also, I expect another Rodney Mack White Boy Challenge. Boring. Has anyone noticed that Heyman hasn't been on screen for a while? Maybe he'll return tonight, and when he does, hopefully with The Undertaker. Saying that, 'Taker would be a heel. I prefer him as a face. It is Judgement Day, which is generally 'Takers Pay Per View. Remember when he came back to the WWE as the American Badass? Maybe we'll see that again tonight. I personally am not watching it, got school in the morning and all that crap. But, I'll try and borrow the video off my mate. The IC title match looks class. Not looking forward to the two main events. Expect only two good matches to come out of this PPV. The ladder match and the battle royal.

Hopefully you can try and enjoy this PPV, although that would be seemingly difficult judging by the really crap card. Predict away. Maybe we'll see some people with their Judgement Day thoughts tomorrow. Remember to drink lots of coffee too; we don't want you falling asleep during Brock/Show and HHH/Nash, do we?

I've been DW; I'll see you at the next PPV. Or something.
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:20
Regular
Shoot! Forgot the following match.

SMACKDOWN

Rowdy Roddy Piper w/ Sean O'Haire vs. Mr. America *maybe with Rikishi*
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:28
Regular

Winner :: Triple H

Dunno why really, maybe it's because he's power hungry and would never give up the title, not even to Kevin Nash.

Outcome :: A lot of angry people, afterall, it's gunna suck.

Winner :: Chris Jericho

Hmmm, it'll be him and Booker left. He needs a push anyway, so this would be perfect for him.

Outcome :: A feud between Booker and Y2J, with the five time WCW Champion appearing on Hi-Lite reel tomorrow night.

Winner :: Test and Steiner

La Resistance have been getting the upper hand against these two as of late, so I guess it's payback time for these French scum.

Winner :: Big Show

WWE is stupid. Therefore, Big Show will win. makes sense, right?

Outcome :: Big Show maybe feuding with The Undertaker. Big Show and A-Train vs. Undertaker and Brock Lesnar methinks.

Winner :: Los Guerreros

Hopefully they'll win here. I can see this being match of the night, without a doubt.

Outcome :: Carry this feud on...it rocks.

Bikini Challenge
Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Winner :: Torrie Wilson

Don't really know what will happen here, appart from the fact that Nidia will probably get involved and all hell will break loose.

Outcome :: Anything could happen.

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. Mr America

Winner :: Roddy Piper

Expect Vince and O'Haire to get involved. I think the mask will be pulled off tonight. Hopefully, 'Kishi will run in for the save.

Outcome :: Hogan/McMahon feud getting bigger, maybe.
Sun 18/05/03 at 12:32
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Only one 'e' in Judgment :)

Winner :: Triple H. I just don't see Nash holding the belt as this stage.

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane vs. Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Lance Storm
vs. Test vs. Goldust vs. Booker T

Winner :: Booker T, because he's one of those guys who should be in the main event, but at the same time shouldn't. Hence, the next level down belt would suite him well at the momemnt.

Winner :: Test and Steiner. Not to impressed with La Resistance, so don't see them being the winners at all.

Womans Title ~ Jazz, Trish, Victoria and Jackie.

Winner :: Trish or Jazz?? Either of the two, although I would go for Jazz right now, and believe a change will come about on the RAW only PPV (Bad Blood I believe).

Winner :: Brock Lesnar ... because it just seems they won't want to have Brock 'out' with an injury when he's one of the biggest draws.

Winner :: Team Angle ... I don't know why, but I just feel they will win.

Bikini Challenge
Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Winner :: Torrie, she looks so much better :)

Winner :: Mr. America. Rowdy doesn't have a chance.

Well, thought I may as well add my prediction ... won't be watching the PPV though, all those who do, hope you enjoy it.
Sun 18/05/03 at 15:38
Regular
UPDATED JUDGMENT DAY CARD

The following matches are confirmed for Sunday night's WWE PPV Judgment Day:

WWE Championship Match
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Big Show

WWE World Championship Match
Triple H (c) vs. Kevin Nash

WWE Tag Team Championship Ladder Match
Team Angle (c) vs. Los Guerreros

WWE Intercontinental Championship Battle Royal
Chris Jericho, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Kane, Lance Storm, Test, Christian and Goldust

WWE Women's Championship Match
Trish Stratus (c) vs. Victoria vs. Jazz vs. Jacqueline

Bikini Contest
Sable vs. Torrie Wilson

Singles Match
Mr. America vs. Roddy Piper

6 Man Tag Match
John Cena & The FBI vs. Chris Benoit, Rhyno, & Spanky

Tag Team Match
Scott Steiner & Test vs. La Resistance

FBI and John Cena vs. Benoit, Rhyno and Spanky, eh? Hopefully Cena will pin Spanky for the win here. Nine matches on the card now, so the PPV is complete, however, the matches still look shallow.
Sun 18/05/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im not staying up to watch the thing, wish I could.

Got PE exam tomorrow morning. I could tape it if my VCR was connected up, dunno how to do it though. Then watch in the afternoon. Muaha. Guess not then.

Stretcher match *could* be good. Those two giants kicking eachothers butts all over the place.

Ladder match should also be good but Team Angle... theyre proper wrestlers. I cant see them being any good in a ladder match. They have no high-flying moves. Eddie should run the show, hopefully.

IC battle royal. I have high expectations. Hopefully someone like Jericho or Christian will win.

Wrinkler match, ugh. I'll give them 5 mins and if one hasnt had a heart attack by then... err... i'll... do something.

6-man tag match could be good with Benoit, Rhyno and Spanky teamed up... dunno what'll happen there.

Normal tag match will be crap.

Not even gonna comment on the others, and I know this aint predictions but... shush.

Hmmmm...
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:34
Regular
I'm rubbish at predicting matches so I'll just let you guys do it :-)
Sun 18/05/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"

Winner :: Triple H
I don't know why...He just will...Triple H always wins when his title is on the line. I'd like to be proved wrong!

Winner :: Chris Jericho
Why? He is gonna be the highlight of the night. After all, he is a larger than life living legend. I mean, what can compete with that?!

Winner :: La Resistance
They're new and I recon that there will be some sort of disagreement/mistake with Steiner and Test. Either that, or Nowinski will interfere on their behalf. Probably both!

Winner :: Brock Lesnar
They all say he can't do it, and so he will!

Winner :: Los Guerreros
Its about time they had a taste of the gold after all the matches these teams have had against each other.

Bikini Challenge
Torrie Wilson vs. Sable

Winner :: Torrie Wilson
Because she's the fan favourite!

Winner :: Mr. America
Hogan hasn't been impersonating him for long so he'll carry on!
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'm going to guess all these as I have no real idea. Just casuallly watch wrestling from time to time. Also no Sky Sports, so just Smackdown on Sky One.

WWE Championship Match

Brock

Triple H

Los Guerreros

Chris Jericho, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Kane, Lance Storm, Test,
Christian and Goldust

Booker T

Trish

Bikini Contest
Sable vs. Torrie Wilson

Torrie wilson

Singles Match

Hul...I mean Mr America

6 Man Tag Match

John ceana & the F.B.I.

Tag Team Match

Steiner and Test
Sun 18/05/03 at 21:38
Regular
WWE Championship Match

Chris Jericho, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Kane, Lance Storm, Test, Christian and Goldust
kane, i like kane
jaquelin, she hasnt ahd da belt for ages
Bikini Contest
Sable vs. Torrie Wilson
torrie, need i ask
Singles Match
mr america, piper would have no chance, unless sean o'haire gets involoved
6 Man Tag Match
chris benoiut, rhyno and sparky, cos i dont like da rest
Tag Team Match
scott steiner and test, cos they have stacey and they have more powerful moves

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.