GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dream Life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/05/03 at 23:23
Regular
My life is a lie. You are not real. None of you, not a single one of you. Nothing. No-one.
You're all in my mind. A mere psychological illusion I've created. The moment I was born, you were created. The moment I die, you'll disappear. You'll mean nothing to me. Billions of years will pass in the millisecond after I die, and I won't see any of it. It'll all flash past.
You, and everything thing and one around you will cease to exist, for I will have ceased to exist. My mind will die. And you with it.
Because you see, you're all in my mind. I've made everything up. Everything. And it continues to be created. Sub-conciously. So if I go, what will be there to create you?
Nothing.
But. What if?
What if I could break the boundaries of my sub-conciousness. What if I could muster the power to control the sub-concious, and control what is created before me?
Infinite possibilty.
Mon 19/05/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> everyone is intitled to their own opinion!

I see no opinion stated in his reply.
Sun 18/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
"Marmighty man"
life, as a wise man once told me is much like marmite, distinctly average. Iwill not cease to exist because i dont exist now. Indeed, what is now?, have you created time as well?, if so why? if you have created time then you are suicidal for without the passing of time there will be no change have you considered seeing a si-kiatrist? Dont, they dont exist and will rob you dry and bleed you broke. The heavens one day will open and god will appear to you and you say that he is a figment of your imagination and he shall strike down with furious anger those who would do wrong against their brothers, he will protect his sheep and you will know that he is the Lord.
Unlucky.
Sun 18/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Light of the world"
Azul wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> I don't agree.
>
> Idiot.

everyone is intitled to their own opinion!

...Even if that includes your very spaced out illusion of life!
Sun 18/05/03 at 09:40
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Solipsist.

You're only here because someone's sperm and egg connected before you existed - thus proving that the universe is 'happening' outside of your mind.
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'm clearly right though.
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
gerrid wrote:
> I don't agree.

Idiot.
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:24
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't agree.
Sat 17/05/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
My life is a lie. You are not real. None of you, not a single one of you. Nothing. No-one.
You're all in my mind. A mere psychological illusion I've created. The moment I was born, you were created. The moment I die, you'll disappear. You'll mean nothing to me. Billions of years will pass in the millisecond after I die, and I won't see any of it. It'll all flash past.
You, and everything thing and one around you will cease to exist, for I will have ceased to exist. My mind will die. And you with it.
Because you see, you're all in my mind. I've made everything up. Everything. And it continues to be created. Sub-conciously. So if I go, what will be there to create you?
Nothing.
But. What if?
What if I could break the boundaries of my sub-conciousness. What if I could muster the power to control the sub-concious, and control what is created before me?
Infinite possibilty.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.